this guy

Love Me For ME

Love Me For ME

ok so i like this guy but he says he dont want to be with me because when he breaks up with some one they fall out and dont talk so he said hed rather be mates :( so im like bummed out about that and hes coming out on friday and his mates are going to get him to go with me and than start going out with me but i dont want to pressure him in to anything because i really like him he said he likes me just dont want to fall out with me so i do believe him or does he just not like me and dont want to hurt me?

One thing I've learnt is that when a guy says something, for whatever reason, he means it(or at least the underlying message) whether or not he's trying to spare your feelings, he has said that he doesn't want more than friendship. Belive that and don't chase him or try to manipulate him into going out with you. It won't work out until he's good and ready.

hey the best thing you can do is enjoy what you have right now... from what you say it sounds as though he really likes you so just be happy with that... besides dating someone is just a label... you can build just as strong & loving of a relationship without being officially together & it can be even better that way because that way he'll realize that he does care about you & will be more comfortable committing to a relationship once you've already established one, see what i mean? in this case, i would say that time is on your side, he likes you & thats what matters... just nurture what you have & see what happens...

By the sounds of things you are screwed any way.

If you dont go out with him, your friendship will be strained because of your feelings for him. If you do go out with him, you will always be thinking "he didnt really want this relationship to begin with". If you break up, your friendship will be strained for all the obvious reasons.

If I was you... I would give my best shot at making a relationship work, if that fails then try for friendship, if that fails, you have at least tried for something that you really wanted.

By the sounds of things you are screwed any way.

If you dont go out with him, your friendship will be strained because of your feelings for him. If you do go out with him, you will always be thinking "he didnt really want this relationship to begin with". If you break up, your friendship will be strained for all the obvious reasons.

If I was you... I would give my best shot at making a relationship work, if that fails then try for friendship, if that fails, you have at least tried for something that you really wanted.

Thats the tough part of having feelings for a friend who is not interested in anything further...

• Author
Love Me For ME

hiya thanks for all you help but me and this guy ..lets call him bob and our friend where in a convo on msn and our friend call her charlie well she were saying bob has a crush on you and then when she left the convo i asked him if she were lying and he said shes always lies but i dont know if hes just 2 shy 2 admitt it?