How can I miss my crazy ex best friend?

PlentyLV007

PlentyLV007

I'm venting here!!!:o

For those of you who have read my past "old" thread on my guy friend of 10 years who went crazy on me (leaving harrasing phone calls, name calling, and emotionally abussing) and I stopped talking to him after all that....It's been about a month that I talked to him and what not....

now I was out w/ my new guy that I've been seeing and well, I saw him....

He was with one of his friends that I knew when we were friends and well, I hoped and prayed he didn't see me w/ my new guy. He'd flip! He's violent and disrespectful to other people just to get a reaction. :eek:

My new guy knows about him because while we were talking my crazy friend called me. My mom was very worried and concerned that he'd follow me or go to my house behind my back!

When I saw him, I was scared and yet memories came back. I wish it could be like back then before he flipped! I miss what we had years ago.

Now I'm just angry and hurt. Weird how it (feelings) just comes down out of no where...:confused:

I would never call him! I would never talk to him again. If we ever ran into each other I wouldn't look twice at him. He hurt me in a way that I can't even describe, yet I still miss the person he was before.