2 female friends like me

well as the title suggests i've got two friends that are interested in me, put briefly my problem is i really connect with one of them but the other will always be just a close friend. how do i tell her in a nice way that we'll only be friends and keep still the friendship normal?

i wouldve avoided this situation but they both showed interest beyond friends within 2 days of each other. i'm no player by the way and i hate the situation i'm in.

I think its best you just tell both these girls straight that you do not want to lose the friendship with the both of them. If you get into a relationship with either of them it may not work out and you will lose that girls friendship. Do you really want to risk that?

littlekitty

I would just let the girl who you are not interested in know in a nice way that you don't see any relationship between you happening. Explain that you value her friendship, but don't have those feelings towards her. She might find it hard to keep up the friendship having put herself out there.

How close are you? How long have you know both girls? i.e. How deep are these friendships?

It's likely having a close female friend could also cause issues if you decide to go for it with the other girl!! So you'll need to ensure that she feels secure about your friendship.

Are either of the girls aware of each other? Or of how the other feels?

• 3 weeks later...
redgreeneyes
well as the title suggests i've got two friends that are interested in me, put briefly my problem is i really connect with one of them but the other will always be just a close friend. how do i tell her in a nice way that we'll only be friends and keep still the friendship normal?

i wouldve avoided this situation but they both showed interest beyond friends within 2 days of each other. i'm no player by the way and i hate the situation i'm in.

man if you can take them bouth. but make sure they don't know about it.

Good luck!