hmm should i be worried??

One of my closest friends has started this past 6months to act really strange. She compliments me loads which was normal i thought but its gone over that mark now. Shes slightly involved with a lad but she is CONVINCED that he would rather be starting something up with me because of a few factors according to her:

1. Staring for just a little too long

2. Smiles whenever im around

3. He was discussing with a stranger (who was after getting with me once in a night club) and saying that he thought that i was damn hot

4. Makes more effort to talk to me than her.

Also she has taken a huge disliking to a guy that i have recently become involved with who to me is lovely and its early days so im still forming my opinions on him. But she believes that he is wierd and complicated and all round bad news. maybe she can see something that i cant? am i reading too much into things or is she going to start getting worse, is it something that i should confront or just leave?

whats wrong with me

it seriously may be she sees something you dont. I was told one time that I read to much in to things....I found out later I was exactly right.

Since she's a close friend I'd talk to her about how shes bugging you....Also I just had a thought....

Do you think she wants you to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend? I just thought that because you said lately shes been complimenting you alot.