You guys stories has nothing on mine.

I have a friend she is a woman. We have been on and off since high school we both now are 27. I am gay so there has never been a sexual attraction to her, even though she could maybe past for a Hustler girl.

She has never indirectly done anything to me. She always tells me she loves me and gives me hugs. And if i wanted anything she would probably do it for me.

My problems are how she treats everyone else in her life, especially her current and or husband at the time.

Well to give a little background on her, now she is a alcoholic, pill popping, pothead. And to be fare i used to drink a lot and smoke weed. But i usually never want to do it until I'm around her. So i quiet hanging around her because i wanted to straighten my life up. She is very clingy, obsessive also. In a given day she will call my house 5 to 10 times. Leaves a lot of messages like i never knew she was calling. The phone calls used to be really bad until she got married. She used to call me at 3 in the morning just to tell me something cute her at the time boyfriend would say.

We started to get a little closer about 4 years ago. At the time she was a stripper and her boyfriend at the time quit his job on the road to move in with her until he found another job. Well she ask me to hang out with him the,boyfriend cause he didn't know anyone here and he would just be alone at home all the time.

Well they would start to get into fights all the time, she started 95% of them. Well me and "B"were always together and a bond grew he was like my cool younger brother. So one day "H" tells me she is cheating. It hurt me i could not even look Brandon in the eye.

So i write a letter telling her,Heather, saying i don't think i can be be your friend anyone. I think we are at different places in our lives. I don't like that you are cheating on Brandon,and you drink and drive all the time.

Well now she has a roommate to live with her because she doesn't want to be alone.They have had a falling out he is moving out. So she does not allow Scott to get all his stuff out. I told him to cut his loses and move on. Well so this s*** started cause Scott didn't pay what was owed to Heather. Bla Bla Bla so Scott told Heather some things i have said about her. So she leaves me a message on my phone saying she would get me for child molestation if i didn't call her back.

The molestation thing is made up, if anyone tries to leave her she gets very vindictive, and will try to screw your life up in any way.

Ex. Her brand new husband of a month well she stabbed him.

He tried to leave her earlier and she cut up his clothes and burned them.

She sprayed black paint down the side of his truck.

Ex. Of another ex, they got in the car they were arguing he got out of the car and she ran over him and left him in a ditch.She also burned his clothes.

So her drinking and drug problems are causing more problems. And when anyone in her life decides to leave her she will do something to your body, your clothes, your car., etc.

Yeah past friend she had she sprayed painted a pentagram on her car.

And called her father at 3 in the morning made a lie up saying i (Heather)was dating, Misty and i miss her and love her, saying she was her lesbian lover. Which is not true.

Plus she lets her kid drink and smoke marijuana. The child is 8

She also has a sugar daddy in which she has to sleep with him and he gets her stuff, i.e. a car, house, clothes, trips to Vegas, Hollywood, Miami.

She steals over the counter medicine, cd, etc. from the local walmart.

I want to leave her life but I'm afraid of what she will do to me and my family.

Wow.

.... Wow.

........uh .... wow.

Okay, I do not think that this is as difficult as you are making it out to be. Yes, she sounds like a scary witch but thankfully, her actions are so blindingly criminal that dealing with them is fairly simple.

Step one, call the police (and shame on you for not doing it alot sooner).

I am not usually one for calling the cops/protective services when a parent is not perfect but for Christ's sake, she is letting an 8 year old smoke pot.

Something that you should have been working on a long time ago was getting that kid out of that house.

One drug test administered by social services and the kid is on to a better life (normally I wouldn't make that assumption but hey, it couldn't get much worse)

Once that little bit of public service is out of the way, go to the courthouse and get a restraining order. It doesn't really stop her as I am sure you know but if/when she does do something, it opens all sorts of interesting legal doors.

The bottom line is that this woman sounds like a freaking train wreck. It doesn't matter what she does in retaliation, it can't be much more disruptive than her continued presence in your life.

Wow.

.... Wow.

........uh .... wow.

Okay, I do not think that this is as difficult as you are making it out to be. Yes, she sounds like a scary witch but thankfully, her actions are so blindingly criminal that dealing with them is fairly simple.

Step one, call the police (and shame on you for not doing it alot sooner).

I am not usually one for calling the cops/protective services when a parent is not perfect but for Christ's sake, she is letting an 8 year old smoke pot.

Something that you should have been working on a long time ago was getting that kid out of that house.

One drug test administered by social services and the kid is on to a better life (normally I wouldn't make that assumption but hey, it couldn't get much worse)

Once that little bit of public service is out of the way, go to the courthouse and get a restraining order. It doesn't really stop her as I am sure you know but if/when she does do something, it opens all sorts of interesting legal doors.

The bottom line is that this woman sounds like a freaking train wreck. It doesn't matter what she does in retaliation, it can't be much more disruptive than her continued presence in your life.

silverbeamer

I totally agree with the fact that she is a train wreck... you have got to report her to the authorities. If she finds out that you were the one that did it she will absolutely be upset and may try to retaliate against you but in the long run saving her child from a life like that one and having some spray paint on your car seems like its totally worth it.

Its scary to realize that there are people like that out there in our world.

blind_otter

You don't have to report her to the authorities until you get a restraining order against her. And if there have been at least 3 documented cases of her harassing you (and if youhaven't documented them, start now) that is easy enough to do. Then she will be incarcerated if she does anything further. After THAT I would report her to the authorities. CYA. Cover Your Ass.

This woman is a psychopathic trainwreck.

You need to get away from her as fast as possible.

I would get a restraining order for one thing.

Also, call Child Protective Services and report her for allowing a child to use illegal drugs.

It's not a bad idea to get a second phone number, give that one only to people you trust, and just let her keep reaching the other line and leave

messages. Give any messages to the police and get the legal ball rolling. If she attempts to come to your home or harass you in public, call the police.

Steer clear of her totally, even if it means leaving a public place if she shows up or not hanging out with people who still are friends with her. You can't predict her behavior.