How do you befriend with a girl who already knows your interested in her..

Final Heaven

The title says it all. How in the world do you befriends with a girl who already knows your interest in them is way beyond friendship ?

You answered your own question. You don't! Both of you already know you don't want friendship, you want romance. It would be obvious to the most amateur psychologist that you might want "friendship" just to get closer to this person and maybe a step closer to a romance. What you don't understand is that the ONLY way you will EVER have a romance with this lady is to back off entirely and show extreme indifference.

A woman who knows you are interested in her romantically will NOT want to be your friend if she knows your further interest is going to be an annoyance or a hindrance in her other romantic pursuits. You also will be no challenge whatsoever to her as a love interest. If you back off and go in other directions...and you have a good, smart head about you...you can slowly move toward her at a later date.

If you're really smart, you can have her make the first move. However, you've really got to exude confidence and you've got to date other people in earnest and just leave this gal alone for a while. That's your only ticket.

Forget this crap about being her friend. That's NOT what you want. Don't lie to yourself.

And yet we are told that some of the best marriages result from friendships that grew into love. So, IMHO, 'friends first' is one of the very best ways to find a mate, particularly since mates need to be each other's very good friends as well as romantic partners.

I walked away from a friend recently because I voiced my opinion and told her I can not be a friend because I have romantic interests in her. Plus she gave me suggestions and actions suggesting getting closer; as a "friend."

She wanted friends first and I gave her that, now I want more; voice it and got put down. She suggested time away. We went cold turkey. She called after 1 day. Then she called 1 month later because she missed me and asked for friendship even if she promised to not cross the line; I said nope; must have done something right if she crossed the line day 1 and 1 month laer. I told her I can't be friends with someone who I have romantic interests.

You can only be in the friend zone so long before breaking out. If you don't break out or move slowly (for those friends first), don't plan on ever getting out. You can't be friends when one party has the hots for the other. Just doesn't work well. Causes frustrations on the one with the hots and wastes time when it comes to other people showing interests.