Ladies, this guy needs ur help

Otown26

About 2 years ago I met this girl who was one of my friends that's a girl best friend get it? lol....Well anyway for about a year or so we friends with benefits, we hung out all the time, did everything together, we get along awesome, well about 6 months or so ago we started becoming better friends and the sex just kinda went away, and it didn't bother me at all, we were having such a great time getting closer nothing else mattered. Well in August I went beack to college to finish, she pushed me to do it (only great friends do that!) And since I went away I have completely fallen for her..we talk once a week since we are both really busy but we have become closer than ever, and what I love about our friendship is even though we are best friends if we are out we hold hands, hug, and it is no big deal...I feel really lucky to have her as my best friend, she is extremely independent and does not want a boyfriend, i have expressed that I love her to death and she was very sweet about it and was touched, the only thing that sucks is she at this point in her life doesn't think of me that way...but she did tell me she has thought of us together and has felt the same was I as I feel about her, everything is great even though we only see each other maybe once a month...she I leaving to go into the Officer program for the Marines in June and I understand that is why she doesn't want a boyfriend....we are happy with each other and are not really looking to find anyone, so I guess what I am asking is should I be happy that I love her and feel so fortunate that we are so extremly close and we love each other's families, and our friendship os amazing, and if I feel this strongly about her should I just let it be since everything is going well? I feel that once she leaves our friendship won't be as strong which is silly. We are both 25 and have a lot going on and we are both really happy when we see each other, but I am afraid if I don't act within the nex few months that my chances of us being together are over, howver I would never want to pressure her into something she doesn't want to do...sorry this is so long....ladies please give em your advice!!!