lover turned friend turned HELL

impuls3

alright, well in july of this year i really met the girl of my dreams and we were really in love... but, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control (her not wanting to go out with me) she dumped me about a month ago... ANYWAYS, we still remained good friends, although i always felt like she uses me, and i basically live at her house (because i got kicked outa mine) and her parents love me too etc... anyways, she says im her best friend... but she REALLY uses me, and lies non-stop...to everyone, not just me. i really still love her, although i dont know why, but i dont know what i should do in this situation. im just waiting for her to want to get back together with me, so im playing her little game, but im getting really fed up with it. what would anyone do in this situation...like i still love her and want to get back together, and her family is like my family, so what to do? i cant just cut myself off!

If you don't cut yourself off, she's gonna continue cutting you up.

Have some dignity and stay away from her.

Brittanyjean06

my ex was that type of person, and people like that rarely do change, they can love ya...but there still that same person....just try to get back at your house with your family...why did you get kicked out in the first place!