Oh well

Truth is I don't know what to think, me an this woman been friends yet dating for the past 4 months she says were friends and even get's wild. I don't particullary mind it cause what you do is your own problem. Only prob I got with it is the idea to drag me and my thoughts into it. I love her very much but she always likes to see my reaction to her talking about other guys, always wants me to rub her feet. This last weekend though I made it clear of how I feel about how she does things. She said she was about to cry but I was like whatever.

Before that though just last month she said if i was to take another girl out to eat she'd be around a lot more basic words (following). Then when I confronted her about i'd never follow her on a date. She was like "I'm just playing." I was like whatever again. I don't mind being friends with her though i'm in love with her. The same time i'm confident in what I am and how I am an she knows it. She says i'm not her type but other people I can't convince e'm we ain't together. Man this crap is confusing but at the same time i'm starting to not care because on the real she needs to make her mind up on some things. I'll always be here for her, she wants me to rub her feet which I do when we chill out. We go get movies eat together and all that and are coo with each other.

What get's me is how she trips on words I say like we in a relationship and I stare at her with a look of confusion. Women are freakin strange is all I gotta say. I'm 24 I hate games but it's like she wants me to pursue. Just yesterday I told her "Uh huh so Deebo just left here he's coming to see you huh?" She said "No, I don't think so." I said "Uh huh sure." She smacked her lips together then I said "Just kidding." Like she always does with me, she says "Sure you are." I said "Why you think i'm jealous?" She says "Yeah." I said as joke to let her know I was. "how dare you insult me." LOL anywayz that same day I was upset and she made me laugh by dancing to mariah carey and being dumb lol. I almost slipped and said "You're so great I love you." But I said "You're so great I...thank you." I just don't know what else to do. Women are confusing i'm off the market somewhat with her yet it's ok for her to do things lol. I still do e'm anywayz but whatever. Even her mom, daughter and Grandparents love me even her sister but her sis is just like her. Only difference is she's a virgin. I just am on the line right now. Holla with your outlook.