Guys having girls as 'friends'

Guy asks girl out. Have great fun, get on really well. Sudenly, guy pulls out 'just friends' card. WTF! Move on. He continues to call n and msg, wanting to hang n chill out out, go to movies, sit in, get tipsy etc. Later down the line, find out he has girlfriend, girlfriend asks bfriend who I am, bfriend realises I know and approaches me, tels me he has girlfiend (feeln guilty?) says he is going to chuck her, fed up, starts being really nice to me. Then tels me he likes some1else. Asks f he should go out with her? What is he playing at? He is always first to want 2 do sumthin with me? Guys, f u had a girlfiend would u 4 example, b goin 2 movies wif another girl? What does this guy want? I'm sure he likes me, deep down he knows I liek him. People hav askd wot z goin on, caus we onyl hang out on a 1 2 1 basis. Am I on the back burner? He crosses the just friends line too much, is he screwing with my head? Any input welcome!

He may like you, and he is having problems with his current relationship. He is probably afraid of being alone and making sure he wont be if he breaks up with his girlfriend. When things go bad with her he looks elsewhere for attention.

Do you really want to be with someone who treats his current GF like this? He'll do it to you.

He likes you but not enough to want a relationship. He has fun and likes the easiness of "friends". There are no expectations with you and he likes that freedom. If you don't want a "just friends" relation then you will have to move on and stop being his crutch.

Forget About Her

If some girl talked/typed like that, I wouldn't use her for anything other than company to the movies or a drinking buddy either. He don won be wif u, nicca

If some girl talked/typed like that, I wouldn't use her for anything other than company to the movies or a drinking buddy either. He don won be wif u, nicca

No need to get personal. Lol. To be honest with you, I always speak very proper english thank you. It was a joke! Didn't want to give myself away or something stupid like that! Was in a hurry so I used a little text message language! I am very sorry:-(

He likes you but not enough to want a relationship. He has fun and likes the easiness of "friends". There are no expectations with you and he likes that freedom. If you don't want a "just friends" relation then you will have to move on and stop being his crutch.

Totally agree with Yamaha move on he is playing you and keeping you for a side !!!

4 reel. Please, if you want us to help, be clear with your post. I understand you're looking for something, but with using your slang and style of typing, it's really hard to get a bearing of where you're, really, coming from.

Okay. I would move on, but... HE keeps calling me, more so now than ever, couple of times a day some days. A guy calls YOU if he is interested? We talk about lots of stuff, just about everything. Talk about personal stuff. Really getting to know each other. Make each other laugh. HE approaches me to talk when we are out with other people. We can just look at each other, smile and know what the other is laughing about! Sometimes I know he is looking at me, but I pay him no interest! He text messages me to see if I'll be going out. I don't tell him where exactly I am going, but he figures out where and we both end up at the same club. If he knows I am out and he is not at the same place, he texts me and wishes me a good night. Genuinely seems to care about me.

Yes, I totally accept the friends thing. However, lately his attitude towards me has changed. He is really nice to me. Genuine. Tries to get me ALONE to hang out together, hints for his friends to 'get lost' basically. A few questions for the guys: 1/ what is this guy all about? 2/ Do guys only want to be 'friends' with girls they find attractive? 3/ Would you try to hang about with a girl on a one to one basis if you fancied her? 4/ Do you have a lot of girl friends, if not why not? 5/ why would you tell a girl you wanted to be friends with her, but spend lots of time with her alone?

I am really stuck. Does he want friendship (I am sure he does), but from what I have said what do you think? Don't tell me to get rid of him because I like him and genuinely do want to be friends. HELP!