Do you think she likes me

I'm am having trouble figuring a certain girl out. The story in short is that I came to college and thought one of my co workers was cute. I let her know I thought she was cute and she kind of just laughed it off and acted like she wasn't interested. After that I kind of ignored her at work and eventually she started showing me more attention. We became aquaintances and one night we were hanging out at a party and her friend told me that the she "the girl I thought was cute" really liked me. The next day I reconfirmed this with her friend and all she told me was that my crush told her that she got funny feelings when she new she had to come to work and see me there and she insisted that my crush liked me.

Later that night I called the girl up and asked her if she was interested in me and she laughed it off again and said we were just friends. I think she likes me but I have no way to prove it and I'm not a game player. I've basically just gone back to page one and I ignore her at work except for the simple hellos and what not. What do you guys think?