Does she want to be my girlfriend????

Super Hyphy

Id like your thoughts on this. Alright i got a friend and Ive knowin her for about 7 months now and I dont know if she wants to be more than friends or not. she calls me 1-3 times a day and sometimes we talk for hours at a time. She always tells me that im good looking and dating material. How do I know if she wants more than to be just friends?

Why don't you just try asking her? You could be surprised and if she says no, move on. Wouldn't you rather have her as a good friend forever than to mess it up with a relationship that could end in a month? Please don't be a guy and just try to get into her pants...

I don't think this is enough information to indicate whether or not she likes you. Many women have relationships like the one she is having with you without haveing any desire to be in a 'relationship' with that person. Without more details, I think the odds are much more against you than for you. Girls are VERY VERY good at making subtle moves towards a guy- enough that the guy would pretty much know for sure if she wants him. Doesn't sound like that is what is going on here.

I do agree that you should ask even though it will probably really hurt your friendship if she says no, but hey- in my opinion it's not a true friendship anyway when 1 person wants something more.

• 2 weeks later...

if you want more accurate opinions, you've got to tell us more the things she does that you think she likes you AND also the things she does that makes you think she may not be interested in you.

..... or you can stop the torment and pick up the phone and ask her out for a movie. simple.... :)

Girls are VERY VERY good at making subtle moves towards a guy- enough that the guy would pretty much know for sure if she wants him. Doesn't sound like that is what is going on here.

/

Yeah, but on the other hand we can sometimes be so subtle you just don't get the message at all! I wouldn't say there's no hope, though you are gonna have to tell us more about what she does if you want us to try interpreting. But perhaps you should start dropping some subtle hints of your own and see what happens?