Friend Issue.

Hey All If You Could Help Would Be Sweet, Its Not Bout Me Well mabye It Is I Dunno...

Anyway bout a week or 2 ago a friend over mine broke up with her boyfriend, she was taking it REALLY bad... she couldnt stop talking bout it. anyway i started feeling bad for her bout 2 days after she started in the depression. anyone know how i might be able to calm her make her feel better without going in too hard :) shes really bad talkingf bout suicide and such and she has attempted it before..

Get her to call a suicide help line and talk to her family, school counselor, or anybody else that may know her like her clergyman. Tell her that suicide is not the answer. Try to get her to participate in activities with you - even just going for walks. She should not stay home alone and mope.

Yeah have to agree with Outcast ..They need to talk to someone before they do something that would hurt them!! Go to a couselor like a pastor of their church or talk to a dr and see if they can give them something to help with the depression ..This guy isn't worth killing herself over!!!Good luck hope she goes and get some type of help

• Author

she just feels guilty cause it was her fault they broke up. i tried to tell her he was a a**h*** anyway cause like few days after they broke up she had a HUGE red mark on her face that she tried covering up with makeup and her legs were bruised. tried to say she got into a fight with her mom but i dont believe that for a second. a guy should never hit a girl i dont care what reason u have...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author

thought i'd just say bout 1 week ago she killed herself:( because of me if i just left her alone she prolly wouldnt of. why does life suck so bad:( **** happens like that all the time to me. not happy to admit it but havent stopped crying since,. i think i belong in her place sometimes.