Help please

LostandNeverFound

LostandNeverFound

Well I thought i would never to the net but this is all i got.

See my best friend and me both have totally crushed on the same chick.

I think I like her way more but i am not a 100% sure.

My major problem is that me and my best best friend are really close like brothers from another mother. But I don't want to lose a great frindship for a chick. But then the other side dose not want to lose this wicked chick over him.

Please someone help

You have to evaluate your life and ask yourself, which one do I care for more? Honestly their are so many woman in this world if your friend likes her too, it's better you both come clean and discuss this. In the end if you're willing to lose such a close friend, he doesn't mean that much to you.

I personally would confront my friend and see how he feels about her, once I know I can make a decision without hurting his feelings. Friends are important you should value your friendship more than a little crush. Woman come and go just like men do, but friends stay in your hearts forever.

• Author
LostandNeverFound
Originally posted by Opium

You have to evaluate your life and ask yourself, which one do I care for more? Honestly their are so many woman in this world if your friend likes her too, it's better you both come clean and discuss this. In the end if you're willing to lose such a close friend, he doesn't mean that much to you.

I personally would confront my friend and see how he feels about her, once I know I can make a decision without hurting his feelings. Friends are important you should value your friendship more than a little crush. Woman come and go just like men do, but friends stay in your hearts forever.

Yeah I don't want to lose our friendship over a chick. But man she is so dam hott and has wicked qualitys and my last kind of hook-up messed me up about girls and i have not gotten this feeling about a chick in like 8-10 months.

So I plain asked him and he dose like her but he is not to sure how much wants to get to know her better. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens. ( I am just hopeing she turns him off)

And BTW Nick i would love to just say **** you and do it but i am not that way and i could never live with my self.

Originally posted by LostandNeverFound

And BTW Nick i would love to just say **** you and do it but i am not that way and i could never live with my self.

Figured as much--maybe you should cut the My Chemical Romance nonsense and listen to Zeppelin and you'll grow a pair. :laugh:

Of course I'm kidding. Really, that's not what I was saying at all. It wasn't that you're screwing over your friend--it's that if you have suspicions that your friend likes a girl, but then you make a move on her first, it's not your problem anymore, it's his problem. He's the one who then lost out.

Now that you've asked him, you're the one in the bad spot.

• Author
LostandNeverFound
Originally posted by Nicholas

Figured as much--maybe you should cut the My Chemical Romance nonsense and listen to Zeppelin and you'll grow a pair. :laugh:

Of course I'm kidding. Really, that's not what I was saying at all. It wasn't that you're screwing over your friend--it's that if you have suspicions that your friend likes a girl, but then you make a move on her first, it's not your problem anymore, it's his problem. He's the one who then lost out.

Now that you've asked him, you're the one in the bad spot.

Ahh dammit that could have had major potenal. But now I am in bad spot like you said. I don't want to give him the impression that I am going to screw him over now.

Btw MRC are cool not near a much as Zep though but most of all I love the pic. ( And I know that you were just bugging me.)

Dammit I don't see this working in my favor at all i think now that i brought it up i think he think I have give the go ahead almost. Dam bye bye dreams

Friends and chicks don't mix. Please use caution :p

By asking him, you did give him the go ahead. Now he's made it clear he likes her, and you'd be slimy if you went behind his back.

Now you have to let this one go--it's time to Ramble On.

laRubiaBonita

well, i have been i a similar situation.....and ended up choosing D!ck over the friendship...................OMG, it was sooooooooooooooooo worth it, in that particular case!

me and this girl were definately NOT like sisters...............gosh her brother was sooo yummy too!

But i still fell a little bad. It was a guy we both met at he same time. I thought he was sooooo extremely hot! :love:

but she, being an aggresive person (which was almost embarrassing at times), took the initiative.

Personally, i think i am/ was way cuter/ sexier/ hotter than her, and i was like WTF?

plus she got this other guy, earlier...actualythis dude's friend.

well, i was dropping him off.............and basically pulled off the side of the road, told him i had wanted to kiss him since the First time i saw his sexy-ars.....and we made out in the parking lot, then, later at his place, had some of the BEST sex ever!

Granted, i did not her from chicky again, after that night......but, it really was not a great friendship anyways. She as one of the MOST selfish people i had ever met.....And well, i guess i just had to out do her, literally :D , that time!

but, in hindsight.................. i probably should not have done that! oopsy!