LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Is this controlling?

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2018, 9:48 AM   #31
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

OK, that'll cover the whataboutism.

Let's get back to the topic which is a relationship which apparently included some infidelity and a conditional reconciliation.

I'll also move this to our Friendship forum since there is nothing offered here that states or implies that the thread starter is dating or involved in this relationship other than as a friend. Moderation will expect advice or opinion to be offered in that vein, as what would you tell a friend involved in this topic. Thanks!
William is offline   Reply With Quote