She's totally cut me from her life ...why?

Louisesarah

Best friends with her for 17 years.

Got close to get brother who was in a relationship.

He ended it with GF but got back together when she told him she was pregnant.

I loved him and he said he loved me.

We cut contact totally and me and my friend continued to be friends.

He would get drunk and start talking about me to her and it caused arguments.

After a year of her knowing her mum deleted and blocked me on Facebook (-after me and his mum being really close)

Then my friend (his sister ) did the same.

We hadn't had contact for a year and I re opened a old Facebook and my friend blocked me on that (I didn't send her a request she just looked me up and blocked me.

Then her mum did the same.

Why ?

Do they hate me?

I've seen the guy (friends brother) and we both just looked at the floor.

It made me so sad because I know we could have been great.

Yes, she hates you. The reasons why she hates you are all in your history of posting. If there's something to learn from this, it's "don't sleep with your best friend's brother when he's in a relationship with someone else and has a new baby". She will have most certainly sided with her poor sister in law in all of this.

You were going to end your friendship with her nearly two years ago anyway http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/other-man-woman/569213-i-am-so-so-very-angry-he-such-liar-update, so I can only assume her decision is the best for both of you.

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1
  • Author

She had no reason to hate me ..

She made it about her because that's what she does

Thinks the world revolves around her

• Author

We were good friends for a year after so she hardly "sided with her poor sister in law"

She doesn't even like her

Good reason or not, it does not take away from the fact she hates you.

If she's all about herself...and you were going to dump her as a friend anyway....why do you care that she's gone from your life?

So she was friends with me for 14 months then decided after 14 months she hated me?

Yes.........because you played a role in causing chaos in her family. How do you not understand this?

There was no chaos.

Nobody ever found out.

She caused most of the trouble herself.

Well be glad she's gone and her mother too.

Edited to add: Given that her mother has also blocked you, I'd be willing to wager on the truth having come out in the time since she walked away from you. It's a long time since you've spoken to them and you don't know what they know now.

Edited by basil67
There was no chaos.

Nobody ever found out.

She caused most of the trouble herself.

You once posted that she and her brother argued about you and he hit her. Not your fault he did that but you were definitely a source of drama and chaos in that family.

• Like 2