Having some sort of evidence

fred123

I have had falling outs with a couple of my friends and my sister. They all think i made up being in a relationship and dating a girl and made up that she loved me and we had plans together.

Is the lesson here to make sure you have proof when dating a girl like some facebook posts or a pic together or something to show it was real to your friends and family. I have no.proof so people think im a liar.

Why even tell them Fred? You know the truth that's all it matters.You tell that case closed! What's for dinner? I am so hungry!

Hi fred123,

You don't have to justify your life to anyone ... and, no, you don't have to go flinging stuff all over Facebook and social media to prove anything!

You know what is/what isn't going on in your life and that is the main thing ... so stuff everyone else!

If they don't want to believe you that is their problem!

Big smiles .... stay happy ... and move on!

Good luck!

I purposely hid the early stages of my relationships from my family so they wouldn't try to meddle. The less they know the better.

• Like 2
  • Author
I purposely hid the early stages of my relationships from my family so they wouldn't try to meddle. The less they know the better.

Why did you hide them? Did you hide only the ugly girls you knew you didnt want to be with or are you consistent with all your relationships?

Fred: She was never your girlfriend that's why after 7 months you have nothing to show for. She told YOU you were her boyfriend and that lasted 2 weeks then she changed her mind. Only in your mind she was a gf.

Stop trying to prove something to others, you need to FIRST to realise for yourself you had nothing with her.

• Like 1
Why did you hide them? Did you hide only the ugly girls you knew you didnt want to be with or are you consistent with all your relationships?

The problem weren't the girlfriends, my family is slightly nuts. :laugh:

• Like 2

A girlfriend is someone you date and kiss on the mouth (at minimum) at least a couple of times a week for at least a few weeks. Be sure to look at what's really happening in real life rather than going by what you are wishing was happening, that's all. Otherwise, family don't need to validate you. They could just tell you were imagining you had more of a relationship than you did. So no, it's not photos you need. It's to be seeing her and taking her out and her consenting to be making out with you at least a couple of times a week. If you don't have that, she's a friend or a hopeful but not your girlfriend.