LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

I hurt a dear friend

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th October 2017, 1:55 AM   #16
Established Member

i would take an opinion from my boyfriend, i would take his advice, but i would not take his permission to go there !! thank you
toomanyquestions123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2017, 12:01 PM   #17
Established Member

You did write "ask permission" in your original post, so I agree with you on that, wouldn't ask permission of anyone for "going to Egypt." The concept of asking permission is so foreign to me and some others that I (and possibly others) interpreted it to mean "consult." Is deferring to males the custom where you live?
LivingWaterPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2017, 1:03 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanyquestions123 View Post
Actually I was not talking trash behind her back, I was just pointing out on the concept especially that i have said this to her while discussing the trip. IMO no girl should take the permission to do stuff from her so called BF,she can take an opinion yes. In my culture only the husband can interfere in his wife's stuff because they live together already. That's why when she said that it aggravated me & i was posting something about the idea not her. But since I have a very good luck in this life LOL she had to read it :P I think a friend in common sent her a screenshot. Anyhow, Yes i did apologize twice. I may talk to her in a couple of weeks if she can go out, if i felt she doesnt want to i am ready to accept that she does not want to be a friend of mine anymore.
Fact is, you vented about her on twitter and that's why she's upset. Why vent about your friend online?

Apologize to her, don't justify the whys and hows of you doing it, just tell her you feel bad and hope she can forgive you.
knabe likes this.
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2017, 2:06 AM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whichwayisup View Post
Fact is, you vented about her on twitter and that's why she's upset. Why vent about your friend online?

Apologize to her, don't justify the whys and hows of you doing it, just tell her you feel bad and hope she can forgive you.
This what i did & we fixed things. Thank you all for your advice
toomanyquestions123 is offline   Reply With Quote