LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Friend told someone else my problems

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By MidKnightDreams
  • 1 Post By basil67

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th June 2017, 3:46 AM   #1

Friend fed my problem's to someone else.

A few night's ago I needed to vent to my friend Mikaela about some personal issues. She supported me & let me believe she cared. She listened & shared her opinions, she all of a sudden said: "Ellie says grow up & move on!!!!" She blocked me as soon as she could. Why would she go & tell some one else my personal issues!?

Last edited by Kerrie1989; 25th June 2017 at 3:56 AM.. Reason: Not finished
Kerrie1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 4:06 AM   #2
Established Member

A wise man once told me "if more than one person (me) knows your secret, that's too many people". Meaning if you want something to remain confidential, keep it to yourself.

Why she did it is irrelevant. That's what happens when we reveal things to people. The person that can keep a secret and not betray your trust is rare.

When you vent, be aware that it will probably be told even if you expect it to remain in confidence.
MidKnightDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 4:31 AM   #3
Established Member

She's probably confided because her head is reeling from the stuff you are telling her. Perhaps you're doing her head in? And to be fair, many posts here have echoed what Ellie says. Ellie is smart - listen to her.

Don't put yourself in situations where you will see your ex and upset yourself. And if your boyfriend is sensible, he will avoid seeing your ex.

Last edited by basil67; 25th June 2017 at 4:36 AM..
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2017, 8:23 PM   #4
Established Member

If you have moved on from your ex and are with someone new she doesn't want to hear about your ex and feels you should be over it. For her to block you she must have been really tired of hearing about it. Why are you still talking about your ex?
stillafool is online now   Reply With Quote