LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Added by ex fling on facebook

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By d0nnivain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd June 2017, 2:33 PM   #1

Added by ex fling on facebook

About a week ago I was added on a facebook by a girl I used to "date" during my first or second year of highschool. We had "child love". Somehow we steered away from each other and haven't heard from each other for last almost 7 years.

From what I see she is pretty cute,and I would like to talk to her but I just dont know what I should write to her or even if I should write to her. She barely likes my stuff (and I don't post often) so I'm kind of discouraged because of that :/ .

Should I try to contact her and if yes,how would you do it if you were in my place?
Luigi1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2017, 5:33 PM   #2

Do you actually want to be friends with her or are you hoping to rekindle your romantic relationship with her?
LoverofWrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 3:31 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverofWrestling View Post
Do you actually want to be friends with her or are you hoping to rekindle your romantic relationship with her?
Well, there is nothing to be rekindled I guess, it's been long time and I have most certainly changed a lot and I'm sure she changed a lot too.

But yes, I'd like to get to know her better and maybe if we match take it to next level.
Old 25th June 2017, 3:51 PM   #4
Established Member

Well one things for sure you won't know unless you try will you?

Just send her a catch up message.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2017, 10:43 AM   #5

Well, I tried, at first she seemed (unusually) enthusiastic about me contacting her, made some commentary on our past etc, so I asked if she wanted to go to a concert this saturday and got "I'll see if I'm free". After a few days she simply stopped responding.

Will add this one to a (big) pile of "not happening".
Old 30th June 2017, 11:06 AM   #6
Established Member

Some people just add everybody they ever said so much as one word to in HS. Don't over think this.

If you would like to get together, send her a request to meet up. If she says yes, great. If she declines, leave her alone & just treat her like the virtual (not real) friend she is.
Erik30 likes this.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote