Just a friend

sweetgirl75

sweetgirl75

This one guy is 13 years younger than me and I have made it very clear I am not into hooking up or hanging out with him casually. We just have a texting friendship . I am really into older guys anyways. What I don't understand is he expects me to respond right away to Hey which to me is kind of dull but he can go hours or days without texting me. I got busy with family and my job and I could not respond until today. I said I will have to text you at a later time but I guess I wasn't specific enough. I explained why I did not get back to him last night. I can't text while I am at work. I think it is a double standard here . I didn't mean to hurt his feelings but I do have responsibilities I have to take care of. He does not respect that I have to sleep during the day either. Anyways he has ignored me trying to text him

Why are you even contemplating adjusting when you text for this guy? You're not interested in him and he's not your boss, so.....just keep doing it how you want to do it and he doesn't need any explanation.

• Like 1