Friends relationship has broken up and turned nasty.

mrs rubble

I have my friend and her 2 young daughters staying with me after her relationship broke up, she's been here for a month now, & on the whole it's been good. She helps with cleaning & cooking & her daughters are delightful.

However she has jumped straight into a new relationship, & she's bought the new boyfriend here too. I've told her what I think about her parading him in front of her daughters. I'm worried about how it will affect the girls and issues with the ex. ( it's not been good) and I'm frustrated with having him here- I feel like they're taking advantage of my kindness.

They shift out into a new place on Friday, so I guess I just have to bite my tongue. Don't know what I expect from this post. I just need to vent.

She wasn't at all considerate bringing a stranger into your home that you had extended to help her out of a bind. I too would question is she's a real friend. Clearly she can't be without a man more than 3 weeks, which is pathetic; and yes, you are right that she should NOT be bringing new men around her children at all.

I'm glad she's leaving soon at least. Next time it happens, and it will, do not make your place available OR tell her in no uncertain terms "NO visitors."

• Like 2