Is this the conversation I should be having with my engaged female friend??

I been friends with this woman for 17 years and she is getting married in May. So recently this new guy started at her job and giving her all this attention by asking a lot of personal questions. She kind of gives off the vibe that she is excited by this attention and as a male I really don't want to hear this mess since she is engaged. She should be telling this to another woman not me.

How don't know how to go about telling her I have no interest in this conversation without coming off as rude.

She sent me a two page text about what this guy is doing each day at the job.

It's not so much about who she should be telling. It's more about what she should be hearing from anyone she tells. What she should be hearing is a cautionary note. Try reminding her gently that she's engaged, and that if she's really this excited about this guy, she should think about whether she's ready to marry.

• Author
It's not so much about who she should be telling. It's more about what she should be hearing from anyone she tells. What she should be hearing is a cautionary note. Try reminding her gently that she's engaged, and that if she's really this excited about this guy, she should think about whether she's ready to marry.

you are right because I am sick of hearing about him.

She says today

"I give him one word answers and he still asked me questions all day"

• Author
Well, it doesn't sound like she's really interested judging by the last thing you wrote.

I think she is if she is still talking about him

• Author
Not if she just finds him peculiar and doesn't know how to handle him.

If it was someone she found unattractive she would have alerted someone at work in higher management.

A woman is not going to send five texts about a guy she is not attracted to