Just friends?

prettybiiird

I really like this guy and were really good friends, but he's dated two of my friends and I've dated one of his friends. in the beginning I had my chance with him but I decided to date someone else which led him to date two people that I know. we remained friends and the chemistry we have is so amazing. We can go forever without speaking to each other and still have this bond that is just undeniable. I can't help but feel like it didn't work out with the other people because maybe he and I were supposed to be together. My feelings aren't really going away but I need advice on how to move on. Any suggestions?

Why not just turn up the flirting and/or plan the type of outing that could lead to romance, like a walk under a starry sky or a camping trip, or something you know is really special to him. Then laugh with him and wear something sexy but not trashy, you know, something feminine, especially if you normally just wear jeans and hoodie or something. It can make someone look at you totally differently if you dress feminine. So wear something like a blouse with a V-neck and a bra underneath to show modest cleavage and then some nice shoes and something fitted, a skirt or pants or dark jeans on the bottom. Make him look at you, because men are very visually motivated. Then get him under the stars or at the top of a skyscraper or something romantic and hold his arm and smile a lot and see what happens. I think you have a good chance, but he probably doesn't want to get turned down again, so you'll have to be clearly flirting and looking hot this time.

. My feelings aren't really going away but I need advice on how to move on. Any suggestions?

What do you mean by "move on"?

If you mean move forward toward a romance with this guy, first step is a conversation. Disclose that you may be open to changing the nature of your relationship. See what he thinks.

If you mean get over him, then you need to compartmentalize your feelings. Shove all thoughts of him in a mental box labelled "Unavailable" do not open. Convince yourself you can't have him. Then put some distance in your communications & interactions.

• Like 1