I Do Not Understand How I Could Be So Wrong

MissCongeniality

MissCongeniality

So at my job at the dungeon there's this woman who is one of the more experienced femdoms and we usually get a long well I have always looked up to her and she's always come off as a very strong independent woman. I thought maybe we could hang out outside of work but it's like she's a completely different person. I mean I get crafting an image and creating a persona for the job but she is I'm going to be honest I don't think it's an act I think she really hates men.

First off I never wear my ring to work or anything that could give my real identity and home address away. So nobody knows much about my personal life anyway we were having lunch and she just looked over at a couple out with their kids and rolled her eyes like it's the most disgusting thing she had ever seen. She then said "I have no respect for women who just degrade themselves by letting a man own her."

It just kept escalating (what she was saying about marriage adn men in general) and it started to get scary like I say some mean things about men when I make POV clips and do a session but it's all scripted and yes I know I'm supposed to project an image for my job but it's scary when you know those kinds words are coming out of a person and they absolutely mean it.

The worst part was she actually has a boyfriend whose feelings she just toys with and she is so horrible she said after he texted her "I'm going to act like I'm just to make him think I might dump him." then she laughed. I can't believe she's really like this. I mean at work she's always been so nice.

Now I don't know how to act around her at work because I want to avoid her at all costs.

You had an expectation of her based on your perception and so at the end of the day, it isn't her fault for being other then what you expected of her. You should never go into any relationship with expectations. If I and you become friends then you are disappointed with who I am, then that should never be my problem! It's why very seldom people have friends. Unless your popular as are many. I am not .. I fall with the rest with very few good friends at the end of the day!

I would say she has had a bad family environment growing up.

I suspect that the father was either cheating or treating his wife (Her mum) really badly.

You have to go through it, and live it. Some go a different direction when they grow up, some, follow the same patch, which I think she has, and now maybe is taking it out on other guys.

In her eyes, all guys are the same..

You won't be able to change her mind, and you shouldn't, as it will only create a problem between the two of you.

Ted.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language ~T