The A Team!

blind_otter

blind_otter

Haaaaaaahahahaaaa :laugh:

Sgt. Bosco pulled a fast one on me and Mr. T on Sunday night. I called him to check out what he was up to, and he happened to be on the phone with Mr. T and instead of clicking over, he put us on a THREE WAY CALL! It was hilarious, and broke the ice, and we laughed.

I had actually already left a sweet message on Mr. T's voicemail late saturday night/early sunday morning. I was on my weekend-long date with Groundskeeper Willy and got the drunken balls to call and just say "I'll always love you and I miss you and I wish I could talk to you sometimes..." all I had was 3 drinks and on the third one the guy I was with actually pushed my drunk away and told me that I had had enough!

Sgt. Bosco was all giddy and laughing and happy that he had brought us back together in fellowship and friendship. :D He said our arguing was stupid and he wanted me to be friends with Mr. T again. Now I get to talk to Mr. T again, he is back on the A Team. I don't think it will be the same....as in, I doubt I will hook up with him, but then again, you never know with otter and her unhealthy habits. :rolleyes::p Mr. T said that he missed me, he was lonely, and he wanted someone to do normal activities with, again. Here I come to save the day. We are going to the movies later on the in the week, and the butterfly exhibit, and they (Sgt. Bosco and Mr. T) want to meet my scottish dude so they can make fun of me after scottish dude goes back to his homeland.

Murdock was taken off restriction and called me of his own volition on Saturday. We all need cooling off periods. He needed it as much as I did. I suspect that hooking up with him last year made everything weird between us -- but that is all on his side, because I am totally cool with him and I WISH HE WOULD GET A GF!!! or a BF even. Someone. Something. But he stays single. He is a bitter dude.

On another note, the date I had with the Scottish guy was fun and he was cute and guys with accents that make half their words unintelligible ROCK. That way if they are idiots, you totally cannot tell. Half our conversations were me going "Pardon?" and "Translate that into english."

Ok. That's my update. I just had to tell someone about my reunification with that crazy guy. I won't let it cross the line again, but how can I be friends with someone for 6 years and let that slide, like that? With me, after we've been friends long enough, you become like family, and I forgive a lot of stuff (and expect to be forgiven, too.... :eek::p ).....

I am in a fantabulous mood because I got laid well and good over the weekend. And it feeeeeeels goooooooood.

LOL Otter you amaze me...

So you and Mr. T are talking again and going to the movies...but what happened to the feelings you thought you had for Bosco??

As for your friend its cool hes over it but he definitely needs to get a girlfriend.

• Author
blind_otter

I still have feelings, and I have a feeling we will eventually get together, but not now, not right now. I just don't think now is the right time for me to have a longterm thing with ANYONE. And Bosco and I talk about how he doesn't want this either.

Plus he might have another job available in ATL, which would mean him moving far far away from me, and I would still talk to him, but if he moves 6 hours away from me then I doubt anything will happen. I have decided to just let whatever happens, happen. I have always been a feather in the wind. It is hard to go against my nature and plot and scheme and try to plan things out.

But I definatley needed that(those) lay(s) I got this weekend from Scottish dude. Although it's funny how you think more about sex if you have it than if you don't.

Mr. T and I are going to the movies with Sgt. Bosco. He was mad because we used to be this fun trio of people who hung out together and went out together and had similar senses of humor (I know, three people who have my sense of humor, it is scarey)...and then I had my bitch fit and it was just him and Mr. T and he said Mr. T was the biggest sad sack ever when I wasn't being his friend.

It's weird, because when I knew Sgt. Bosco was gettin' it on with one chick we both knew, I didn't really care because he calls me and talks to me every day for 2 hours, and we watch TV on the phone together. I just wasn't really jealous. Whatever is between us, I feel secure in it, even though I dare not put a label on it. I am such a weirdo. I am in love with being in love.

laRubiaBonita

i am amazed that you remeber the A-Team soo well!

i used to watch it everyday with my dad, but i only remeber the main guys...and even then i probably could not name them with out prompts!

I am in love with being in love.

Oh man..lol who isn't?

I've noticed though these past few days talking to people...I don't know if the stars and moons are aligned or something..but everyone that had a good relationship borke up out of nowhere and the people that were struggling are falling in love hardcore right now?? Its so weird. Either someone I know is comepletely miserable or falling in love and estatic. I dunno?

Buts its cool the relationship you have with Bosco. I had a friend I would watch TV with too. lol Fun times. Its like a connection you can't have with anyone else but you just can't be with that person either for whatever reasons.

• Author
blind_otter
Originally posted by EC

Oh man..lol who isn't?

I've noticed though these past few days talking to people...I don't know if the stars and moons are aligned or something..but everyone that had a good relationship borke up out of nowhere and the people that were struggling are falling in love hardcore right now?? Its so weird. Either someone I know is comepletely miserable or falling in love and estatic. I dunno?

Buts its cool the relationship you have with Bosco. I had a friend I would watch TV with too. lol Fun times. Its like a connection you can't have with anyone else but you just can't be with that person either for whatever reasons.

I think it's something in the wind, sometimes, too, because amongst the people I know I always notice these trends. Of course I seem very easily influenced by whatever is in the wind/water/blah blah blah.

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend, though, and I can't f-cking wait until this weekend. It's monday, it's gorgeous, I would absolutely love to be laying out getting all brown and gorgeous right now. The sky is so blue out there that it peeks through the trees and makes me ache. I would love to feel the sunshine on me. :(

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend, though, and I can't f-cking wait until this weekend. It's monday, it's gorgeous, I would absolutely love to be laying out getting all brown and gorgeous right now. The sky is so blue out there that it peeks through the trees and makes me ache. I would love to feel the sunshine on me.

I love the sun on my skin. Euphoric! Orgasmic even. Just laying there..CD player..tanning..Maybe a margarita or a Corona whatever..getting all golden..and then you have that warm feeling all day!

The sun here is gorgeous too! What I wouldnt give to be at the beach right now!

Im here with my roomate and we are starring out the window wanting to just pick up and leave. Ugh!

Oh well...

• Author
blind_otter
Originally posted by EC

I love the sun on my skin. Euphoric! Orgasmic even. Just laying there..CD player..tanning..Maybe a margarita or a Corona whatever..getting all golden..and then you have that warm feeling all day!

You know what cracked me up was that the scottish guy was more tan than I am. And I have ethnicity in me. I am naturally brown.

Of course where you live there is an immediately accessible beach. I would have to lay out on my roof, which I have been known to do, or go out to the massage school where there is a nude tanning area that has a nice high fence and a cold pool you are dip in when you get too warm. And outdoor showers, yummy.

The one thing I always like about getting freaky with new people is the new compliments that you get. And the old ones. Nice ta-ta's, for instance. I like being reminded of it. In LTRs the guys always forget to compliment you after a while.

The one thing I always like about getting freaky with new people is the new compliments that you get. And the old ones. Nice ta-ta's, for instance. I like being reminded of it. In LTRs the guys always forget to compliment you after a while.

I completely agree. Its like that being in love with love feeling. I always get your eyes are amaxing and your skin is so soooft! lol I love hearing it and after a while in LTR's they forget. Or they don't forget but they have told you so many times already its like a given. Your supposed to just know that they like everything about you. And its not only the compliments but little things that they would do just go away...Or that first kiss feeling and the before sex teasing that goes on. Where they are trying to touch and you let them touch a little but then move their hand saying no and you know your driving them crazy! I miss that lol

Laying on the roof. I love that used to do it every summer at my grandmothers house with my brother. He would lay with me lol until my grandmother would realize we were on the roof and yell at us to come down. lol Wow I havent done that in a while. And before I was too shy to tan in a bathing suit so I would tan in a bathing suit top and shorts and have a whack a$$ tan...oh man memories.

I've always wanted to go to a nude beach but I didn't want to see old peckers running aound u know? lol

• Author
blind_otter
Originally posted by EC

I've always wanted to go to a nude beach but I didn't want to see old peckers running aound u know? lol

:lmao:

I once saw this dude in the nude tanning area of the massage school doing naked yoga. Which is fune or whatever, OM, but man there are some positions that other people just don't need to see. The funny thing is there is this trail on the grounds that ends in the nude area, so me and 2 female friends were walking and talking 'cause we had smoked a fatty behind the school on the trail and boom, there was the shrivelled man sack there for all of us to see. :sick:

I know at this point Bosco thinks we would not work out if we got together. He's all into astrology and says that Virgos and Libras are bad together (I am a Libra). Also, he has this weird foot fetish that kind of grosses me out. I think feet are gross. Plus my feet are not especially attractive. I wear a lot of close-toed shoes. I mean, I flip-flop it in the summer, but that's just a Florida tradition. I think toes look really weird. Once I examined them in detail when I was high and they look like stubby fingers. Which I guess they are. But it just weirded me out, the longer I looked, the weirder they became.

Like, he has a relationship with his childhood bestfriend that is similar to me and Mr. T -- but the only reason he thinks it wouldn't work out with her is because she has size 11 feet. Weirdo.

• Author
blind_otter
Originally posted by EC

Ok so now Im staring at my toes and they are getting fuglier by the minute :eek:

:laugh::lmao: They DO look weird. Look at the big toe, man, how did it get up there??? Think about it. If they used to look like hands, how did it migrate all the way up to line up with the rest of the toes?

I feel like a gorilla now? I dont know but thanks a lot!! lol Now I have a toe problem to add on to all my other ones lol :p