Your Wolfpack

NewLeaf512

Your family of choice. Have you found them yet? How many wolves (mates) can be in your pack? What are your pack rituals, like howling at the moon? A pint after work of a Friday? Cinema on a Sunday afternoon?

I used to be a lone wolf type and only found my co-Ed pack after 45.

• Like 6

I've had two packs, but they're scarce now since we're all old. My first were the people I lived with at our hippie commune. Then when I found my real pack was when I moved to Dallas in the mid-seventies, where there was a better music scene and subculture. That was the widest circle of friends and acquaintances I ever had and the ones who are still alive still remember each other at music events, but only the closest are still in my circle, as people married and had kids and all that. It was all about music for us, and many of them were musicians. People you haven't seen in 40 years will likely turn up for your funeral or wake from that crowd, because it was some great years.

• Like 1

My wolf pack consists of terriers...

We were howling at the moon this morning at 2am.

I don't think the neighbours were happy.

As for werewolves... Well its a combination of members from other wolf packs who like to break out and howl to another tune every now and then

• Like 2
  • Author
My wolf pack consists of terriers...

We were howling at the moon this morning at 2am.

I don't think the neighbours were happy.

As for werewolves... Well its a combination of members from other wolf packs who like to break out and howl to another tune every now and then

Love it. X

Uni mates,

We`ll all really close.

Most of us have families and sensible jobs and haircuts (Not all!)

But we are reduced to having a few beers and hunting through each others fridges for Dairylea.

• Like 1