I Cheated on my Boyfriend, with my Friend's 2-year boyfriend

Okay, I've had a boyfriend for 2 months, and recently I've cheated on him with my guy friend, who also has a girlfriend ( of 2 years .. she is also my good friend!!! ). I was at his house, and we were working on Math, that lead to playing strip poker. After that I said we had to stop but he insisted on doing stuff. We decided to go upstairs and watch a movie.

After that, he started begging me to bang him. At first I resisted, but after awhile, I gave in, and we banged... What should I do? He called it a Booty Call, should i keep it as that, and leave it between us?

The bad thing is .. this isnt my first time... last time my friend found out from other people, but it was alot less worst situation, in the end she forgave me.

The guy i cheated with's Girlfriend is my good friend, but If i told her, not only would she hate me, but everyone else would too. Also, me and her boyfriend, promised we wouldn't tell anyone. I would be ruining a relationship between 2 people that love eachother, and I'd be ruining the friendship I have with both of them.

Please give me as much feed back as you can.

You are not solely responsible for what happened.

Let's look at the facts:

BF of 2 years was begging you to let him bang you. That does not show love to his GF, when she is not there, does it? He has already ruined the relationship, willingly.

If he was willing to do that with you, it might be that he is willing to do the same thing with other girls. Do you want your friend to suffer at the hands of that person? His GF does not know yet what has happened, but do you think she would like to be in a relationship with a BF that cheats on occasion?

I think not. Be a responsible girl, and confess you have messed up. Sure, it might lose you your friendship. But it gives her the freedom to choose to do what is right for her, and she has a right to do that. Don't let your selfish desires stand in the way of that.

Of course it is hard to tell to her what happened. But if you had a BF, who did the same thing to you, would not you want to know? And remember, if he was begging a girl to do it once, chances are that it is a re-occurring problem.

Also confess things to your BF. You might lose on the relationship, at worst. But it will save you a life-time of guilt, and a life-time of secrecy concerning this incident. And the longer you wait, the more terrible the losses can be, if your BF, or this GF finds out what happened.

Im with d'arthez save your friend from being with a cheater, and it is the right thing to tell even if the friendship is lost.

• 5 months later...
ooyummynessoo

Sweetie I'm sorry to say anything rude, but i gotta put it plainly...You're putting yourself out there like a whore. If I didnt know you or have some respect for you I would just say your a whore. And you know if that **** happened to you you would be saying the same thing to the other chick. Being cheated on is the worst. I would hate you as a friend, but I think I would be more mad at my boyfriend and be able to forgive you. Girlfriends can sometimes see whats goin on, girls are born with this thing called intution. I bet you she knows he's cheating and I honestly doubt you the only one he's been with. You needa tell your friend str8 up what happened. And you needa check yourself and stop f***kin with other ppl's boyfriends

How does Math lead to strip poker?

"That was a hard problem, teacher -- I lost my panties on that one! Do I get an "A"?"

It's called growing up. Did your parents attempt to teach you right from wrong? Responsibility? Consideration for others? Think before you act?

reservoirdog1

If you have any morality at all, you'll tell your "friend" (whose feelings you pretty clearly don't care much about) what happened, and then stay the hell away from her and her future boyfriends from now on. Doing what you did once is unforgiveable, and yet she forgave you. That shows incredible generosity of spirit on her part. And yet you betrayed her trust AGAIN? With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Oh, and along that same vein... tell your own BF, so he can make some decisions about his future. He has the right to decide whether or not he wants to be with you anymore, armed with all the information.

After that, you might want to consider seeking some professional help or counselling, since you seem to have some serious problems determining what behaviour is appropriate and what isn't.

• Like 1