How to deal with an overbearing guy friend...

TheCurious1

So I've been close friends this guy for a couple of years now...

Purely platonic (at least on my end)....

He can sometimes be a hot & cold person... Fine by me, but when I come off as cold and unresponsive he'll come harder at me... Example, he texted and I didn't text back within 5 hours or so, so then he texts again "So you not talking to me?"

AND then he will ask about my other guy friends and if I'm attracted to them or if they are attracted to me.... It's really weird. If I am not mistaken I would think he has some non-platonic feelings for me but then will cover it up calling me "sis"... But then has "joked" about fathering one of my future kids. Not sure what to think and this point.

Just wanna know how I should handle his weird, overbearing behavior?

Seems clear enough to me that he's wanting to have sex with you and have something romantic but doesn't have enough courage to do anything about it. So he's just goading you and he's being jealous and he's making leading comments about having kids with you. So if you have any romantic interest, then sounds like you'd have to be the one to jump on him since he hasn't wanted it bad enough to take the chance of rejection and just ask you out on a date. Me, I wouldn't because I don't like scaredycats. Not sexy. But if you like him that way, by all means just kiss him or something.

If not, you better dump him because a guy like that does things behind the scenes to make others think they're your boyfriend and to run off other men. They're sneaky because they don't have the nerve to be out front about it. So if you don't want him, tell him it's never going to happen and block him so he gets the message and doesn't waste any more of his time.

• Like 1