Friend is very possesive

I moved in with a female friend and her sister. We have been friends for 40 years, I think of her as a sister but she wants more. I've talked to her and told her that I don't feel the same.

I can't live here and have a relationship with anyone else, mostly because her sister thinks she will get hurt. I suppose the answer is too move out if I want to pursue a relationship but I hate living alone. I just cant do it. I've tried. Is there anything you can suggest that I could say to her to change her way of thinking.

She can be very possessive. she doesn't like when I text female friends or heaven forbid I see a female friend. I don't encourage her at all, I ignore her comments and she likes to touch my butt and shoulder. I try not to get mad.

I'd hate to lose the friendship or move out but think that's my only option. I haven't met anyone and not even looking but I'm uncomfortable with it.

No, there's nothing you can do but leave. She is going to always block you having any romantic involvement with anyone else. You are probably not only going to need to move out but also block her so she can't continue to interfere in your life. I feel you saying you can't live alone, that she's acting like your mommy or something. It's time you learned to be reliant on only yourself before you'll be ready for a partner.

try discussing it with the sister, she needs to find a wiiling boyf and the sister can help support her, and should, atmo, you can be sure they natter about how gorgeous you are when you are not around, sshhh, I think they knew you would be trapped

• Author

First of all I don't need a mother, it's called another person in the house to talk to

I moved in to help them with their house which I have, I have helped both of them and yes of course they matter about me, why wouldn't they? I will move eventually because I do want to meet someone and I will.

You can't imagine how there lives were before I moved in. They both work, eat and sleep and that's it,either one has been with a man for 10 years. So yes I look yummy. I am come from a relationship that was horrible for both of us. I just want to get along but that isn't possible I can see that now. Thank you