Human Closeness

Going through a divorce. I miss having someone. So much I have moments I can't function. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Like 1
Going through a divorce. I miss having someone. So much I have moments I can't function. Anyone else experiencing this?

We all need other people.

Do you have people in your life who care about you?

Friends and family?

After my own horribly painful breakup, I spent nearly two years almost completely alone.

I hated it at first, but it turned into a positive, because it allowed me to really focus on my healing.

Take care.

• Like 2

Any change leaves us wanting until we adjust. It's also codependency to some degree. I hope you didn't abandon all your friends when you got married. It's important never to let that happen, because they are often who's left when things fall apart. Them and family.

• Like 1
  • Author

I moved countries to be with my soon to be ex wife.

We share a lot of friends and after a recent conversation with her I am unsure who are actually my friends.

I have started to shut down and once I have moved out of what used to be our home, it will be easier to focus on my kids and just vanish to be honest.

I miss having someone and think perhpas being alone might be better. Kind of make a mess of them wholesale.

Just came to vent.

• Like 1
  • Author

The last few days have been an emotional typhoon. I wake up angry, spend my days confused and pretend to be a person. Finish my days craving human contact and staring at a screen. But messed up actually.