Friend hugged everyone except me

I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and said goodbye when I said bye and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn't like me and wanted to hug everyone except me.

Welcome to LS :)

Life is imperfect. Has your friend hugged you before? You her? How does your friendship go otherwise?

• Author
Welcome to LS :)

Life is imperfect. Has your friend hugged you before? You her? How does your friendship go otherwise?

Yes she has, she hugged me last Sunday and used to hug me all the time. I dont know what happened

Then IMO default to life being imperfect, she being imperfect and next time move to give her a hug and express your appreciation for her friendship. You can have no idea why she didn't hug you since you can't read her mind so don't bother with analysis, rather move on to your next interaction. IOW, take each interaction as discrete and unique. If the friendship interactions work for you, they do. If not, move on.