Female friend ignoring me after inviting me to hangout?

Bobrob123

So our mutual friend introduced us and we have added eachother on snapchat. We usually talk all day and she would normally respond instantly to all my snapchats. I don't have her number so I just use snapchat. A few days ago she said that my friend and I are more than welcome to go to their house to hangout this Friday. However, for the last two days she hasn't responded to anything I said. And the last thing I heard from her is "you're making me angry". Which was brought on when she said "you said you were sleep snapping and I said "how's that possible?". I didn't think she was actually angry but I apologized yesterday just in case. Basically my question is, what should I do? We would usually talk till 1 am every day now it seems like she wants nothing to do with me? I really just want to be her friend and I enjoy hanging out with her so I don't want to loose her friendship.

I'd back off & let her come to you. I would not hang out with her Friday. If your mutual friend wants to go fine. But unless she invites you again, back off.

whichwayisup

Why did you apologize? You did nothing wrong.

Look, this girl seems not nice and you two barely know each other and she's mad at you? Why do you want a friendship with her?

• Author

Well I told my friend that if i didn't hear from her by Friday that I would not be going so he told her that I guess and she contacted me. But now my friend isn't going and she wanted me to to go to so I guess I'll have to see how it plays out.

I don't know why I want a friendship with her mainly because when we do hangout its fun and talking to her is fun for the most part.