Old frined from highschool ?

cber8860

He was gay then I knew it hes back in town for good him and his husband. They want to come over and can't up. How do I engage convo with to gay men? My frined is music teacher and his husband a fireman. I feel like ill slip up and ask about the marriage should I bring a bottle liqure or wine? This frined was always there. He was picked on for being gay and I was picked on for being the odd kid. We were best frined's nothing sexual. Im just at a loss to say after 4 years:confused:

He was gay then I knew it hes back in town for good him and his husband. They want to come over and can't up. How do I engage convo with to gay men? My frined is music teacher and his husband a fireman. I feel like ill slip up and ask about the marriage should I bring a bottle liqure or wine? This frined was always there. He was picked on for being gay and I was picked on for being the odd kid. We were best frined's nothing sexual. Im just at a loss to say after 4 years:confused:

Just treat him with respect, dignity and have interest in his life. He's not an alien. If you slip up just apologize and say you don't know very many gay married couples. I am sure he'll understand if you are sincere. it's the intent that counts, we all say the wrong thing every now and again.

• Like 1