A girl fit to make u go insane!

Reactant

Hello, I'm a newbie here. :o

Here is another one of those I like her, but does she like me back friendship stuff.

Theres this one girl, i remember sitting beside her the first day of uni. Of course we hardly knew anyone else so we began talking to one another. Soon, we became pretty good friends. Infact I see her everyday, and 90% of the time we sit together. We do all our projects together and used to have long conversations on the phone about stuff other than school. My friends are really ticked with me cuz they can see other girls are crazy with me, but i m "wasting" my time with her. Some of my friends say that she just likes u as a friend.

Though most people assumed we are going out cuz we are usuallly together. I know she likes to spend time with me and I'm the first person she messages online (according to some of my friends who always sit behind her in class). She told me a while ago, that she isnt interested in a relationship, cuz they are weird and she doenst have time to worry about them. She has never been involved in a relationship, though because she is attractive many guys tend to stare at her.

We do a lot of things together, and I cant stop thinking about her. I think she can sorta tell that i like her. She has a long history of turning guys down. I cherish our friendship so much because i enjoy talking to her and being with her, though m I selfish for yearning something more? I want to move foward but cant stand the thought of losing what we have now, things will be different after.

Do you think I have a chance? Should I risk what we have? Should I try to stop yearning for something I cant have and start settling for other people? She is too geniuine, I cant stop thinking about her, and all of these sentences do not flow, but thats the thing. :love: Thinking about it, I get millions differnt images and feelings all at once. I m lost, confused and need guidance. :confused:

Tommorw is our last day together until reading week. A week of no university classes. Should i tell her b4 the break? Its weird no matter how many people and friends I am with, no matter how much time i spend with other people, i am in the dark. She is my sunshine.

• Author

I never asked any one out in my life. The very thought of saying anything out loud remotely related to me liking someone made me cringe in fear and embarrassement. I couldnt say it, but i did speak to her on friday and asked if she could read something. She didnt mind and I opened up this webpage. I asked her before she read it that she promise to read all of it, she did. She was eriely quiet when she read it, and was silent for a long time. I knew the inevitable, i knew she would turn me down, I was 98% sure. Only a small part of me wanted to take the chance. Later on in the day, she acted a bit confused....she thought she had made it pretty clear she wasnt looking for a relationship. I understood completely, then she mentioned that she did like someone, who asked her out a long time ago. She somewhat has feelings for him but isnt sure. she understood how dear our friendship was and we never spoke about it again. I new it was on her mind the whole day, we acted natural now. But a small part of me worries. I worry that i let my feelings tarnished our friendship. It used to be so pure. When she went on msn today, she didnt message me like she usually does. I am in a black hole, constantly falling. The days are long, the nights are longer. Stupid hormones.