Am i being egoistic?

Ibrahem

Am i being an egoistic, narrow-minded guy, childish for backing away from my friends? A 2 faced guy joined my clan group and i hate him a lot because he was the guy who talked about me and spreaded rumours to almost the whole schoold. After times and times telling my friends about him, its frustrating how things are. Very frustrating that they dont seem to believe what i said. Its confusing when i let it out on my social media or they told me its wrong and its not the right thing to do because it will bring hatred or something and told me to keep it to myself. then, they said to share to them but look ive been sharing to them ever since. I had enough but to just leave the clan. Am i being an egoistic and as stated earlier?

You say that he told the almost whole school things about you - but your friends don't believe it. If none of your friends have heard stories about you, perhaps it's not as bad as you think? Has he admitted starting rumours? What evidence do you have that he did this?

Also, what were the rumours about?

• Author
You say that he told the almost whole school things about you - but your friends don't believe it. If none of your friends have heard stories about you, perhaps it's not as bad as you think? Has he admitted starting rumours? What evidence do you have that he did this?

Also, what were the rumours about?

They heard about it of course. They graduated a year early than me. How they heard it? This 2 faced guy obviously and yes i confronted him and he admitted it. I knew it about the rumours. I have the evidence of course but look, its basically rumours about me. I cant briefly explain because its too long mate. I told them i hate this guy. Because of this guy , i lost all my friends. Its frustating that my friends dont seem to believe what i said and one of my friends told me to pretend. But till when must i pretend?