Does my friend still like me

detour12

Okay it started like 3 weeks ago. My teacher told me that my friend needed space and i can only talk to him once a week. well behind my teachers back i went to talk to my friend. the day he found out about it and is making me stay away from him one month. My teacher says he needs space because of schoolwork. I can only wave to him ,i cannot speak to him.When i wave to him he waves back and Rarely he waves first or Nods first. I really just miss talking to him. I was upset and i was told i cannot talk to him.I was in tears and had suicidal throughts.We played cards together and every time i look at the cards i just miss him and just want to cry. But every time i see him i wave and he waves back and i just wish things could go back to the way their were. I am not sure if he still likes me or if we are friends. Please help I feel very hopeless about this and that he won't talk to me again or i won't be able to talk to him again. honestly i don't know what to do anymore. PS today November 3 ,i waved to him and he waved back each time i waved to him. but i am getting this strange thought he is trying to avoid me or something. like this morning ,i saw him and he went the other way around so I met him back on the other side of the room to wave to him and he wave back but kind of walk fast by me but i highed gived him and he did it back. Last block i saw him and he looked over and i waved but not sure but he did not walk by me ,instead he walked on the other side of the hall. i was on one side ,standing waiting for class. Please not sure if i am just seeing things or not