My friend that i fell in love with.

Browneyes18

There's this girl who i have been friends with for 2 1/2 years now. We used to be neighbors and when i first saw her, i was in complete shock as to how beautiful she was! She eventually moved away, and we kind of lost contact with each other until a couple of months ago when i called her out of the blue. When we became friends she had a boyfriend and when i called her out of the blue, she had broken up with him. And there had been two occasions where i kind of told her how i felt, but both times told me she said she wasn't ready for another relationship and we kept it at that.

About a month ago we started getting really close but then she started pullling away a little bit.

So we eventually started talking about what's been going on and what's going to happen. I found out that she wasn't over her ex-boyfriend (who she broke up with three months before) and she still had feelings for him, and that they still talk, etc.. She said that if she were to get with me at that time, and her ex came back into her life, she would dump me for him in an instant. I didn't want that kind of relationship so i asked her what she wanted to do.

Did she want to continue slowly like we were doing or go back to being just friends? She wanted to become just friends again. I had to face that fact and even though it hurt because i care about her and love her so much i had to let it be. Since then she would still always call me after work, after school, at night, or whenever she had free time and she never used to do that in the past. To this day i haven't told her that i fell in love with her a long time ago and have been in love with her ever since. And her ex that she isn't over with, has cheated on her but she won't believe me and says she need's 100% proof.

Im crazy about this girl and i'm just tired of sitting on the sidelines watching her be with that a-hole. I'm so lost that i don't know what to do anymore. i don't know what she feels or if she feels anything because she doesn't open up her feelings to me. Some of my friends say to just kiss her and see what happens next and others say to just forget about her and move on. please could someone tell me what i should do. Any advice would really help me.

Well man it seems your going through a diffacult time.... I know how you feel I have the same story that ur going through.....but maybe she just wants to be friends for now... Build up ur Friendship relationship as good as you can I honestly think you should not try kissing her just yet because she may push you away, or tell you that she feels very uncomfortable with you trying to kiss her, or she may not talk to you for a while believe me man I've been there that was probley the dumbest move I ever done lol....

But if you realy love her do not give up on her an just take ur time...

I've been after the same girl for 6 years now an still at it lol....

Maybe you can write her good love poems, or if your artistic draw her sumthing nice... She'll give in sooner or later....

well g2g IM me at : GoArmyReserves01 if you want to ask more about this reply my name is Anthony...kk later an good luck...

Tough situation greico,

In my experience I have been chasinga girl for 4-5 months but all was cemted when she took up with one of my freinds.

If she knows how u feel about her thats a start i guess?

Seize the day but be ready for the lowdown :)