blocked on fb

I met this girl (who is 22yr old, am 26yr old guy) through family member two months ago. she got 2kids and no job and living with her mom, and after she told me her story and mistakes she done, i decided to help her out whenever i could, i lend her my car to run errands, i give her money for food whenever they were short on food, paid some of bills and got her latest iphone, paid her whole cna schoolfees because i want her to be indepedent and support her kids. she graduated 2weeks ago and now she changed attitude on me, eg she will only go out if fine restaurants and not mcdonalds/fastfood, she want me too cook for her but she never made me any food, she gets sh* tty attitude if its not her/family benefit, I wanted to date her but i kept a distance from that because of her past and i am yet to make any move on her. and I sent her friend request on fb and she blocked me, we still hangout because she is taking care of my relative. Any idea why she has block me on fb?

You voluntarily did favors for her, gave her money, helped her and her kids out. I can’t even say you were used because you freely did all these things and there was never any obligation on her part to pay you back or do anything for you. She is not into you at all. She just accepted whatever you wanted to give her. Now you’re attaching importance to Facebook, when really it’s not important. If she blocked you it means she doesn’t want to interact and she doesn’t want you knowing her business. You really need to get a clue and move on. Stop being a doormat and expecting something that is not going to happen. She doesn’t even want to be friends. Stop putting yourself out there like that. She should get help from her baby daddy, parents, or welfare. Stop hanging out with her, and move on.

• Like 2
  • Author

thanks for the insight. i did not look at it in that perspective, I hang out/talk with her almost everyday. I helped her out of free will as a friend will help another, the cna was to be repaid slowly when she gets a better job. I thought we were friends atleast and suprised why she would block me and as I said i wanted to have a relationship with her and i decided not to go after her because i had a gut feeling it would not last. and she said she does not want to date because she broke up 4months ago, her baby daddies are deadbeat,

To answer your question as to why she blocked you on FB: Again - If she blocked you it means she doesn’t want to interact and she doesn’t want you knowing her business. As to why she doesn't want to interact with you, we have no idea......speculations are useless......we can't get into her mind. You might try asking her, but she may or may not give you an honest answer. Doesn't really matter because the bottom line is that regardless of all you've done for her she does not want any type of relationship with you - not even friendship.

Michelle ma Belle
thanks for the insight. i did not look at it in that perspective, I hang out/talk with her almost everyday. I helped her out of free will as a friend will help another, the cna was to be repaid slowly when she gets a better job. I thought we were friends atleast and suprised why she would block me and as I said i wanted to have a relationship with her and i decided not to go after her because i had a gut feeling it would not last. and she said she does not want to date because she broke up 4months ago, her baby daddies are deadbeat,

This should have been your first clue to tread carefully with this woman.

Consider yourself lucky you didn't end up Daddy #3.

Distance yourself from her. You're wasting your time with this one. You can sleep well knowing you did all that you could to help her. Time to move on.

• Like 1