Platonic relationship

Hades25

Hello everyone this is my first post and just wanted to say hello....

I have a dilema that I hope I can get some opinions on.

I was seeing a girl for about 3 years ... We had a somewhat decent relationship and I started to lose that passion with her... I didnt happen overnight..Just gradually... We recently broke up and now want to be friends....I know she still loves me deeply but I dont love her in that way anymore.... Its more a friendship to me....

Now I know thjat shouldnt be to hard to do ... being friends and all.... but I was a jerk-off and cheated on her right before we broke up ... (again I know I'm a jerk)

She still wants to be friends ... Can we still be okay with everything? Will she be able to handle me dating other women? I dont think I would have a probem with her dating someone ( I say that now) and I'm positive i think she would may upset if I dated someone else ... at least for awhile....

And I know I am wrong for what i did .. is there a problem with me? why wasnt i faithful?

You weren't faithful because you didn't have feelings for her anymore. Even though, she wants to be friends it may be very hard at first. In order to stay friends... You shouldn't flaunt your new girlfriends to her. If you really care about her you won't hurt her anymore. You may find that the NC thing maybe a better option for the two of you.

SuperFantastico

Well being the person who ended the relationship puts you in a much better position than she is in.

I think she will be jelouse if you go out with other women, but she will pretend she isnt. So in the end

you win either way. Dont sweat it. She will be your friend no matter what.

• Author

you know its weird.... we're still friends but I feel she is still trying to a make a relationship happen...

The other day I logged into my AIM and had a friend in my list that I just added and then she says to me in a not very friendly tone "Who is that?" ... and I tell her who but I dont think she should have the right to ask me that question anymore...

Do you agree

SuperFantastico

Next time just say 'no one' and turn off your AIM. LOL It will drive her crazy !! She dosnt have a right,

but she still probably likes you and feels you are still her territory so to speak. You could put your

foot down, but it would probably just make her want you more. Just ignore her when she does

stuff like that. Pretend its nothing.