im too shy but i want to go

down hearted

down hearted

One of my good friends invited me on a road trip with like 15 other friends of hers, I really want to go, but i feel kind of embarrassed since i will only know her, but i want to enjoy my time off and have fun the rest of what is left for me this summer before classes begin. I don't have many friends, barely actually and i have managed to made new friends since i came back to town not too many.

I really want to go on this trip and my friend invited me and confirmed with me the details and we will leave all together on this trip we come back the same day which is not bad, but i don't know how it will be since i will only know my friend and no one else, but at the same time i feel like this is a great opportunity to meet new friends and make new connections which i would love.

i don't know if i should go, and how to not feel kind of an outcast you know?:(

Go, have fun, socialize and expand your inner circle of friends. So long as you fade into the shadows or refuse to step out of your comfort zone, you'll never gain more peeps in your life. This is an opportunity, seize it. You won't feel like an outcast if you interact with others and engage in mutual discussions.

• Like 3
Go, have fun, socialize and expand your inner circle of friends. So long as you fade into the shadows or refuse to step out of your comfort zone, you'll never gain more peeps in your life. This is an opportunity, seize it. You won't feel like an outcast if you interact with others and engage in mutual discussions.

--^^ this ^^--