Am I in the Wrong?

Hey guys, about 7 months ago my ex dumped me and it being my first breakup, i took it pretty hard, you can read my other thread but its mot really relevant. Anyways we have a mutual best friend, and i went to her a lot for help in dealing with the breakup since we go to the same University. After awhile she began tired of talking about it, which was understandable so I stopped and we havent talked about it for like 2 months.

Fast forward to yesterday, she sends me a snapchat of her and my ex with the caption being "love you" which was obviously a joke but she knows im still hurting from the breakup. Now me and the ex are not on good terms, we were until she sent me a snapchat (i should delete this app) of her with some new guy. Its been made pretty clear that im not happy with my ex and am in NC and do not want to see her, so i decided to msg my friend telling her to please not do that and that its not a joke. But she never replied which she only ever does when shes mad. Am I in the wrong by bringing it up? She didnt want to talk about it anymore but I felt like I had to. Thanks

you're not in the wrong & your friend is being insensitive. Y

you don't need friends like that, trust me.

• Author
you're not in the wrong & your friend is being insensitive. Y

you don't need friends like that, trust me.

What's truely bizarre is that she is never like this, she's actually one of the nicest people I know and has always been there for me. I dont know why she wont even reply, they're up at a cottage but have service, a simple sorry would have sufficed