help!! i dn't know what to do really =/

hey,

a few days ago me and a few mates (three girls and me) got together, i was mates with all of them including this girl called Zoe who is really hot!! it just so happens we are pretty close friends. i ended up sleeping over their house. Whilst watching a movie me and Zoe started to get a bit more physical just kissing really. all her mates where wer like why don't you to just go out?? Zoe just played of the idea, i just went along with it. then the next day everything was normal really, nothing really was mentioned. the following night i went out with her ex boyfriend, i ended up telling him what happened due to him finding some text's!! - he didn't seem 2 bothered about me and Zoe getting freaky. i text'd Zoe about the fact i'd told her ex boyfriend about what happened between me and her. she didn't replie!! i phoned her up the next day and i explained why i told her ex - she didn't seem to happy. it turns out she still has feelings for him :confused: later i found out she really liked me at the time we where fooling about, but not after. i was so angry, sad, jealous everything at the same time, i guess i really like her. consequently i had a massive go like ''why did you lead me on'' and all that. most of mates agreed that she was out of order making me feel like **** on a stick. basically she kissed up to me and i had no option but to bury the hatchet. at the moment she is on holiday, she said she needed to clear her head as she was confused about who she liked. most her mates feel she will decide to be single :( one her mates told me that she doesn't want to like her ex but she does (if you get me) its not as if she can control it - that i cant blame. now-a-days i just find myself thinking about her 24/7. she still isn't back from holiday and i dn't know what to do. do i pretend i don't like her and carry on being mates (I'm pretty sure it'll hurt to pretend) or just stay away for a bit?? maybe even try to get over her!! if anyone has any sort of advice i would appreciate it!!

:) thanks

first how can you like some one while you are hooking up, and then not right after? that alone should prove that zoe is full of crap.

let her whore herself around, minus you. You do not need some girl who will treat like better than nothing.

i would stop hanging with her, for a good month, or forever!

• 3 weeks later...
SuperFantastico

Perhaps she was just using you to try to get back together with her ex. I mean

just mysterioulsy finding text. Shes into you then not the next day. Please. Move

on mate( i am trying to connect by using slang ;) ha ha ha) That bird is a

bolox uh....bolox....