15 yr Male with 21 yr Female.

ConfusedTeenager

ConfusedTeenager

Well I have a friend he is 15, im 17. He is basically one of my best friends.

He is pretty good looking (I can honestly say that, im not gay or anything just confortable with saying that)

And He has already had sex with a few girls, which I kinda have a little problem with because im more of the guy that wants to only be with 1 person for my whole life (sorry if that sounds gay toolol T_T)

But anyways the first few girls he was with where ok and nice and I didnt mind them... but now because we work at the same place we hung out with our older manager who is 23 years old and there was this girl there who was 21.

So basically this girl 21 liked my friend who is only 15 and my manager told him and stuff like that.

But the bad thing of this whole think is that the girl is really slutty and my manager even told my friend and he is like all hyped up on her just because she is 21.... She probably has an STD.

I just do not know what to do he was over her house on christmas eve alone... from talking to my manager this girl has done like 4-5 of his friends and he didnt think it would get this far...

He thinks im just jealous that he is going out with her and stuff whenever this girl is not attractive at all...

Im thinking of saying dont call me anymore and looking for new friend? Thanks

-Justin

Uncle Cthulhu
Originally posted by ConfusedTeenager

And He has already had sex with a few girls, which I kinda have a little problem with

Personnally I don't think there's anything wrong with a little pre-marital sex, and apparantly your friend doesn't either. Be cool about it man, don't try to be forceful about it or give any ultimatums. You should definitely discourage him from having sex with this older woman, but if you're really his friend then their shouldn't be any selfish motives behind this, it should be because you're concerned about him. So talk it over with him, if he doesn't feel like changing his ways, then don't push. If you're really concerned, then call his folks. That's about all you can do.

im more of the guy that wants to only be with 1 person for my whole life

I used to be very conservative when it comes to romantic relationships, or at least I thought I was, turns out I just really had no confidence in myself. Let me ask you something, are you single right now? If you are then believe me, you'll probably get over this. The truth of the matter is that even if there is this "one girl" somehwere out there waiting for you, that you aren't going to find that person right away. And it's very very rare that anyone ends up FOR LIFE with the first girl that you date. Try dating a few girls, be bold and talk with that girl you see everyday at school or whatever, be confident but be prepaired for rejection, if she doesn't like you then whatever, convince yourself that it's her loss and move on.

Let's assume that you're an average-looking guy. That means that of 10 women to whom you're attracted, probably about 4-6 will be attracted to you. Of them, expect 2-3 to be unavailable. This means that roughly 25% of the people you ask out will say yes. Try that, see how you like them, in my experience that's the best way to find what you're looking for.

You better tell your friend to find out what the laws are in your area/state.........in many, it's highly illegal (and a criminal offense) for an adult (age 21) to have sex with a minor - also called statuatory rape (not sure what age is deemed a minor where you are but here,it's younger than 16). Your friend's older woman friend could get herself into a whole heap of trouble with the law. I'd have to seriously wonder what kind of 21 yr old would be interested in sex with someone that young...that's absolutely creepy...can't she find someone more her own age?

EDIT: I just did a brief search on Google and found that it's against the law and considered a felony - in the state of PA, to have sex with a minor.............I hope this 21 yr old is aware of this..............she could end up in big big big trouble if she get sexually involved with your friend who's CLEARLY a minor. Make sure he knows this, too...........this whole thing is just sick.

• Author
ConfusedTeenager

Its funny too because his mom is so stuck up and makes him call her like every hour.. and I tell my mom im going out and I dont come hom until like 2 am and she doesnt care. Well I think she cares its just she knows im smart and responisble.

But he even does drugs and I beat the **** out of him a month ago to stop smoking... Its just like hes doing completely bad decisions, and im not pushing too much.

Its not just me I have another friend that were good friends with, and he says the same stuff as me.

-To anwser your question about ages in PA this girl is seriously just a hoe. I know personally 3 older guys that she did, and my manager told me she was very nasty, she doesnt care. She is a waste of life... She arly has a job doesnt have her license isnt doing any type of school.

The thing is too he left one of his old girlfriends for this girl (and she was actually good looking) Hes only doing this to say he dated a 21 year old.

I dunno im more of a loner anyways I could find something else to do on weekends that hang out with him I guess.

• 1 month later...

You know what?, cut the crap with this "sexual liberation" of women. WOMEN ARE ENSLAVING THEMSELVES BY FOLLOWING WHAT THE MEN DO.

Think about about, do you honestly believe for 1 second, that if all the men in the world remained virgins and celibate until marriage that the women would still clamour for so-called "sexual freedom" hmmm??????

The women are not being independent even though they claim they are, they are simply following the men and adopting their habits- they are being dependent upon the man to set their own life trends. IF YOU WOMEN ARE INDEPENDENT FREE-WILLED MEMEBRS OF SOCIETY THEN WHY DO YOU CONTINUE BEING LED BY WHAT THE MEN DO AND THEIR BAD HABITS?? ISN'T THAT DUMB? WHY DON;T YOU KEEP YOURSELVES GOOD-THE MEN SHOULD TOO, BUT IF THEY'RE BEING WEAK AND SUCCUMBING TO DRUGS AND PREMARITAL SEX- LET THEM BE- IT IS THEIR FAULT AND THEY WILL PAY SOONER OR LATER- BUT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MIND TO FOLLOW WHAT IS GOOD AND RIGHT AND NOBLE. BUT INSTEAD, YOU ARE SIMPLY DENYING YOUR OWN WOMANHOOD AND TURNING YOURSELVES INTO MEN- YOU'RE BETRAYING YOURSELVES...

The premarital sex isn't the problem. (It's not illegal and it's a personal decision.) It's the fact that this is statutory rape. I'm 21 and you know what? I would NEVER be interested in a 15 year old. I have a bf, but that's not the point. What does a 15 year old have to offer a grown woman? Nothing. Maybe she likes the power trip. I wonder what his parents would say.

Originally posted by mt_joy

The premarital sex isn't the problem. (It's not illegal and it's a personal decision.) It's the fact that this is statutory rape. I'm 21 and you know what? I would NEVER be interested in a 15 year old. I have a bf, but that's not the point. What does a 15 year old have to offer a grown woman? Nothing. Maybe she likes the power trip. I wonder what his parents would say.

First of all I just have something funny to say; about not being illegal...hehe...in the state of south carolina oral sex is illegal...even it you are married!! Funny huh! I mean it not like it is enforced anymore, but it is one of those old laws that is in the books and has not been taken out yet! Thought I would put some humor in your lives!

Anyways...about this woman and friend!

1. She can get in trouble but it would be her own fault for being stupid

2. Your friend is rebeling! Duh...almost every teenager that has no freedom from parents rebels...just the way it works

3. Sex before marriage is so common nowadays! So you better look hard for a woman that has not had sex!

4. anywayz...I think that is it.. nothing more to say on this one!

I don't think ConfusedTeenager's is the one with the issues here. Some have responded as if HE is the one with the problems, simply because he is conservative, has some morals, and cares about his friend.

Confused Teenager: I don't think there is much that can be done, aside from talking to his parents and/or some form of authority in regard to the fact that she is 21 and he is underage. If you "tell on him" he is going to be angry with you, but you could be saving him from a huge mistake. Still, most people don't listen when they don't want to.

If you are thinking of breaking off your friendship, you may eliminate a lot of stress by not concerning yourself with him. I really don't see what you have in common with him anyway. You both seem like your values are completely opposite.