I need help?

hugznkisses21

hugznkisses21

What should I do.....

I had a best friend for 9 years.....we had a falling out due to her never being happy with me, critizinge everything in my life....puts things i say down, always has soemthing better to say and such anyways after her treating me like what i say or do is never good enough i finally told her how she is making me feel after she started to analyze my life and make he self sound better and she said fine lets end this inconvience....so i told her i never said anything was an inconvience i was just telling u how im feeling caus eit hurts anyways we havnt spoken since that was 1 months ago. 2 weeks later she mailed me flowers for my bday (which she did im sure so she wouldnt feel guilty for doing nothing). Now im on MSN and her screen name says worried...what do i do.....I wished her Merry christmas and asked why she was worried that I was concerned.....she set her status to away and isnt talking to me. Im a bit concerned as she isnt the worry type.....plus I am at a loss as to what to do for xmas.....i dont want to be all chummy with her cause she could care less about my life right now but i did like her. otherwise i wouldnt have tried to be such a good friend while she always made heself look better. I sent her an E-Card for xmas...and said merry xmas and happy new year luv me......what do i do and do i call her is she has *worried* as her MSN name....i have such a guilty concisnece and i constantly cave and apologise what do i do?

well, you two have been best friends for 9 years, so she can't hate you that much..

she is probably jealous of you and she probably feels guilty now.

just try to talk her..