It's my guy friend

Hi.

I have a guy friend which I have known for about three years now. he's the first friend I made when I just got into the new city, he talked to me and I feel comfortable talking to him. He's nice and he's not like some other guys I have met before, he didn't talk much but we did talked much about our interests and stuff.

All of sudden, he stopped talking to me.

I noticed that he kind of having a crush on me, he bought me stuff, and he's really nice but I was kind of confused that I thought he was gay. But i never asked him though because I'm afraid that he might think i'm so full of myself.

It's almost a year and a half now we didn't talk much, I said hi when we met on the hallways, and he just say hi and walked away.

I texted him, but he didnt reply like before.

I thought I have done him wrong, but he didnt say anything when I ask him.

We barely talk now and I cried whenever I'm trying to figure what's wrong with us. I miss talking to him. He's the first friend i have ever made in the town, and I don't want to lose him.

Couple of days ago, I found out from a friend, that my guy friend had a crush on me. The friend said he's not sure whether that guy friend still has a crush on me now or not, but yeah, he kind of used to have a crush on me.

I cannot sleep thinking about this.

I'm wondering is that why we barely talk now etc.

What do you think I should do?

Should I just let it be?

Unless you also have a crush on him, leave him alone. Guys don't really like to be around girls they're attracted to who don't reciprocate their interest.

• Like 2
  • Author
Unless you also have a crush on him, leave him alone. Guys don't really like to be around girls they're attracted to who don't reciprocate their interest.

I kind of have crush on him. But then he suddenly stopped talking to me, i dont know what to do. I thought he didnt feel the same way and he was a gay. So..it just stop there, the feelings. Md then I have a crush on his friend. But just normal crush. Nothing serious.

utilisateur
Hi.

I have a guy friend which I have known for about three years now. he's the first friend I made when I just got into the new city, he talked to me and I feel comfortable talking to him. He's nice and he's not like some other guys I have met before, he didn't talk much but we did talked much about our interests and stuff.

All of sudden, he stopped talking to me.

I noticed that he kind of having a crush on me, he bought me stuff, and he's really nice but I was kind of confused that I thought he was gay. But i never asked him though because I'm afraid that he might think i'm so full of myself.

It's almost a year and a half now we didn't talk much, I said hi when we met on the hallways, and he just say hi and walked away.

I texted him, but he didnt reply like before.

I thought I have done him wrong, but he didnt say anything when I ask him.

We barely talk now and I cried whenever I'm trying to figure what's wrong with us. I miss talking to him. He's the first friend i have ever made in the town, and I don't want to lose him.

Couple of days ago, I found out from a friend, that my guy friend had a crush on me. The friend said he's not sure whether that guy friend still has a crush on me now or not, but yeah, he kind of used to have a crush on me.

I cannot sleep thinking about this.

I'm wondering is that why we barely talk now etc.

What do you think I should do?

Should I just let it be?

This has happened to me several times as a guy. I have a female friend who I fancy and I eventually start getting paranoid that they think I'm creepy and so I start avoiding them and stopped talking to them.

The best thing that you could do is to be direct and blunt and ask why you two don't talk like you used to.

If he has a crush on you, you being fickle and crushing on his friend hurt him and might have put him off you.

Wow - I can totally relate to this. I would be the same as your friend. It's tough to explain. But I have had this where I really like a girl but just don't say it (for whatever reason). Next thing I do is make a decision to see less of them, to protect myself from the hurt of any impending rejection (rightly or wrongly). I would do the same as he has. Maybe you could talk to him, ask him what's up - but he might take some persuading to really fess up. It's also about how you feel about him. Would you see him that same way. Chances are if you don't, then this will just make matters worse for him and you....it's a toughie...but only confronting him will answer it either way...

• Author
This has happened to me several times as a guy. I have a female friend who I fancy and I eventually start getting paranoid that they think I'm creepy and so I start avoiding them and stopped talking to them.

The best thing that you could do is to be direct and blunt and ask why you two don't talk like you used to.

Well I did, through face to face and through texts, but nope i didnt get the answers:(

• Author
If he has a crush on you, you being fickle and crushing on his friend hurt him and might have put him off you.

I did have crush on his friend, after like almost a year we didnt talked

• Author
Wow - I can totally relate to this. I would be the same as your friend. It's tough to explain. But I have had this where I really like a girl but just don't say it (for whatever reason). Next thing I do is make a decision to see less of them, to protect myself from the hurt of any impending rejection (rightly or wrongly). I would do the same as he has. Maybe you could talk to him, ask him what's up - but he might take some persuading to really fess up. It's also about how you feel about him. Would you see him that same way. Chances are if you don't, then this will just make matters worse for him and you....it's a toughie...but only confronting him will answer it either way...

I did asked him why he stopped talking to me, but there was no answers

fitnessfan365

Female psych 101.

Version 1 - Too available, and acts like her therapist. Just a friend.

Version 2 - Suddenly aloof and a challenge which makes her realize what she's missing. Now she has a crush..LOL

Ultimately he's the one to blame because he was too scared to pursue you and pretended to be interested in friendship instead. However, he's the same guy he always was and he finally got sick of waiting for you to see more in him. Too bad your crush is three years past due. But here's an honest piece of advice. The majority of guys in your orbit claiming to be your "friends" are really guys like this one pretending hoping you'll want more.

I did asked him why he stopped talking to me, but there was no answers

Not sure there is really any more you can do. It's sad, but sometimes friends grow apart from whatever reasons....