I think my friend's fiancee has an obsession/infatuation with me.

There was an incident last week at a house warming party for my friend where my friend's fiancee physically attacked my girlfriend. I broke it up and we left. My friend's fiancee cried to me saying she's sorry she disappointed me, etc.

Next day I told my girl that if she was at someone's house and they ask you to leave that she should had to de escalate things. She has a bit of a sharp tongue and I feel that she didn't try to de escalate things properly but hindsight is 20/20

BUT I now find out that the fiancee was badgering my gf about me "Is he the one??" asking of we live together. You're getting married next month, step off of someone else's relationship. This is what I don't get! She tries to stay in my relationship business and barely keep in contact w/ her. I may hang out with them once every few months.

She called my last gf 'bossy'. I don't know if she just doesn't like my GFs or she has a secret infatuation with me. She has always stated that she is only into white guys, I'm black. So why does this woman try to sabotage my relationships?

There has been a few occasions where she would get drunk and she would become total trashy. She did not like that my girlfriend told me what she said about me ("What do you see in Biscous, etc etc") at a wedding last year while she was drunk. Then later at an engagement party for her, she was badgering me about if I'm serious with my gf or not. What the hell?

Needless to say after these incidents I kept my distance, but I do like my friend and do try to see him every few months or so in a group setting, never alone.

Not sure how to tell my friend that he should NOT marry this girl and what her things is with me. Any thoughts besides the obvious never hang out with them again?

Simply because your friend's FI has poor boundaries & doesn't know how to mind her own business does not mean she's obsessed with you or not in love with him.

Keep your opinion to yourself. Keep your distance from these people.

If you do go to the wedding don't drink a lot & make sure your GF is on her best manners.

• Like 2
stillafool

The next time your friends financee says something to you about one of your gfs just shut her down and say "I really don't think that's any of your business" and then walk away. Yes you may have to be rude so she gets the message.

• Like 2
  • Author

She has badgered my gf in the past and she put her in her place but I guess she felt she could being that we were in their home last time.

She does not do this to ANY other couple which makes me stand by my theory. There were plenty of newer couples and married people there to badger.

Needless to say I'm not going to the wedding.

Sounds really messed up. You need to stop going around them, pure and simple. She is going to cause trouble, and if you don't just stop giving her the opportunity, it will be partly your fault. Just cut them off. Block them. Tell your girlfriend she should do the same and that you don't want them being able to see your personal stuff on Facebook. If she won't cut them off, tell her you aren't going around them anymore and would appreciate it if she'd just leave you out of the conversation and social media.

She has badgered my gf in the past and she put her in her place but I guess she felt she could being that we were in their home last time.

She does not do this to ANY other couple which makes me stand by my theory. There were plenty of newer couples and married people there to badger.

Why don't you tell her not to badger your GFs? I think she's being disrespectful to them. I would not be too impressed if I'd been one of your GFs and she spoke to me like this.

Your friends fiancée doesn't sound very nice TBH. Why physically attack your GF. Even if she doesn't like her, out of respect for you, she should not do that.

Smart move not going to the wedding as well.

Mrs.Trishern

• Author
Why don't you tell her not to badger your GFs? I think she's being disrespectful to them. I would not be too impressed if I'd been one of your GFs and she spoke to me like this.

Your friends fiancée doesn't sound very nice TBH. Why physically attack your GF. Even if she doesn't like her, out of respect for you, she should not do that.

Smart move not going to the wedding as well.

Mrs.Trishern

Told her before. That's why she cried to me after attacking her saying that I'm her only friend that she's disappointed, etc etc.

It was easy enough to just not ATTACK her. Trash to me.

casey.lives

Because she's not happy..... You should take it up on yourself to cut her off of your personal stuff

Keep your distance, and tell your friend precisely why you are doing so. Don't give him an "if, then" moment, just remove yourself from the equation. It would be one thing if she was just annoying, or someone you wouldn't normally be friends with, but this girl is crossing lines when it comes to you and your personal relationships.

She'll pick someone else to focus on eventually, and may end up alienating your friend from all his friends. Sometimes, that's the only way to get through to people - cutting them off.

stillafool

Actually since they are YOUR friends you should have been the one to "put her in her place" to protect your gf. Definitely block her on FB.

• Like 1
  • Author
Actually since they are YOUR friends you should have been the one to "put her in her place" to protect your gf. Definitely block her on FB.

Much of this I didn't know about until later which my girl later relayed. Now that I know I will protect her.