I have a question.....

Tigers1983

Is there a website for single men to seek a women for children only..

I am 31 year old male and I am stable in a very good job and settled where I live in my own home, I am a good man who has struggled to find the women for me..I have made mistakes in the past but "oh" my so has the girls..

I am very good with children and have learned a lot to know how to raise a child..

All I want is a baby and to have that joy and happiness..(my mum can be a grandma, I can make her proud) also to leave my legacy to carry on the family name.to raise a child to be successful through hard work and energy..to do the father thing and be loved(and despised at times)..

I want grand children to..

So with all this in mind can some answer me about is there websites for "men seeking female for children only????.

I hope someone can help.

I think most dating websites have search options where you can put that you are only interested with women that have children.

loverboy69
Is there a website for single men to seek a women for children only..

I am 31 year old male and I am stable in a very good job and settled where I live in my own home, I am a good man who has struggled to find the women for me..I have made mistakes in the past but "oh" my so has the girls..

I am very good with children and have learned a lot to know how to raise a child..

All I want is a baby and to have that joy and happiness..(my mum can be a grandma, I can make her proud) also to leave my legacy to carry on the family name.to raise a child to be successful through hard work and energy..to do the father thing and be loved(and despised at times)..

I want grand children to..

So with all this in mind can some answer me about is there websites for "men seeking female for children only????.

I hope someone can help.

Since you are in the UK I'd start here: https://www.gov.uk/child-adoption/overview

Here in the US not all States allow single parent adoptions.

I wish you the best. Ideally at some point you'll have a partner to help you raise the lad but at the very least I hope you have a very loving and supporting family to help out and be awesome aunts, uncles and grandparents.