facebook

Atticus9292012

Atticus9292012

Okay call me crazy, but I have a pretty close guy friend that won't add me back on facebook and just curious some possible reasons why.....I know this is stupid, but its just kind of odd to me. I mean we hang out two to three times a week. We talk almost everyday. When I first sent the request he wasn't using his account. He really hates social media and I didn't think much of it until recently. He decided, I think because he wants to use tinder, to get back on facebook. He doesn't talk to me much about dating. He will randomly say weird things like....I have a thing at 7 can't get a beer with you or whatever on friday. He makes jokes about tinder all the time. We have a standing hangout on fridays too. So I think he does date. He made a comment to me one time about seeing my request, but didn't want to add me back because he gets on facebook so little. Just seems weird.

some people don't use facebook and social media the way others do.

He probably wants to avoid any unnecessary drama or having to explain you to someone he's trying to get with and this is the easiest way to do that.

As long as you're friends in person, I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 2
melodicintention

Beware of this guy. He is suspicious. Seriously. I mean, doesn't have FB? He's likely with the CIA. Or maybe he's a cereal killer. You talk to him EVERYDAY and he doesn't give you a decent reason why? Definitely potential he's a jerk, a stalker type or some other type of subversive freak.

Maybe he doesn't' friend you because he can tell it's tripping you out and is allowing him to hold a sick sort of power over you. He's probably wringing his hands stooped in a corner right now with his eyebrows slanted and a *****-eating grin on his face. Muah!

Ok seriously though, Wow I just don't get people's obsession with FB and measuring people by it. and How often people will judge someone by whether they use that inane website is beyond me and it cracks me up how much people will stress themselves out over someone not reacting like they expect of FakeFriendBook.

Who cares why he does or doesn't use it. Wake up. He talks to you everyday, yet you are worried about him accepting some dumb friend request on a damn website. ONE DAY FACEBOOK WILL GO AWAY. Then how are you going to gauge people? Might have to take them by their word and actions they take while in person. :eek::eek::eek:OMGAWWWD ......The Horror. The Horror.

• Like 4
  • Author
Atticus9292012

Its not that I measure our friendship or any friendship by facebook. I know a lot of people that don't have facebook. I tried to add him like a year ago, if I were really losing sleep over this I would have just asked. I was just wondering if anyone put any deliberate thought into this stuff and I think kendahke basically confirmed my thoughts on the subject.

You are trying to figure out something that really doesn't matter.

If he doesn't want to be "facebook" friends with you, so what? Let it go. I hang out with all kinds of people who aren't on FB or who I am not FB friends with.

Maybe he uses it only for family or something?

Drop it and please don't bring it up to him -- it would make you sound whiny and immature.

Beware of this guy. He is suspicious. Seriously. I mean, doesn't have FB? He's likely with the CIA. Or maybe he's a cereal killer.

cap'n crunch doesn't stand a chance with him around, rofl!

It sounds like he doesn't want to add you on his face book for some reason.As long as you are friends with him in real life then that's all that matters