Ignored

purpleprincess75

purpleprincess75

I have a friend I have know for years. She recently deleted me on facebook and I saw her yesterday, she acted as if she didn't see me and pretended to wave at someone else and made as if to rush to them. There was nobody there. Do I confront her or just get on with my life?

I have a friend I have know for years. She recently deleted me on facebook and I saw her yesterday, she acted as if she didn't see me and pretended to wave at someone else and made as if to rush to them. There was nobody there. Do I confront her or just get on with my life?

Did something happen or was this literally out of the blue? If you haven't spoken in a while, maybe she felt you were not being a friend?

Either way, I would reach out. You deserve to know why and offer a chance to fix it if you want to.

Go on with your life. For whatever reason she's chosen to end the friendship. I'm sure you're hurting and wondering WTF! But, when someone goes through such lengths like she did, do NOT chase after her... Let her go. You're probably better off not having a friend like that in your life. She's not worth it.